When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, June 16, 2007

"Sometimes time really matters"

As of May 1, 2007:


As of June 16, 2007:



Sometimes, it's not just about the improvement by a mere 3 seconds or 1 second, but it means a lot, it actually brings about 1 to 3 more months of joy and sense of achievement, until I can break it again...


1. Have you ever tried to travel from PJ to Setapak after classes from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., play basketball for about 2 hours, and lepak till 3 a.m.? And get up at 7 a.m. just to lepak again before rushing back to PJ for class again? I went back to have a "short nap" from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. after that, and then from 9 p.m. all the way to 6.30 a.m... Amazing how I could sleep like that isn't it? Oh my... And have you tried brushing your teeth with your finger, and not changing your clothes for one whole day?

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

LOL so u did really brush teeth by finger =.=" .... u din ask me i forgot i had an extra toothbrush ... i think so -.-"

U forgot the short nap in the car @.@

Damson said...

Hahahaha, he just dont wanna mention it hahaha....well brushing teeth with finger was nothing...OS did the same wasnt she? lol...did you use toothpaste? or u use salt?...I think salt with finger is better that toothpaste with finger hahahahahaha....