When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, June 20, 2008

Work, work, and work. And work.

As much as I hate to admit it myself... I've been really inactive in the blogosphere these few weeks... Not that I do not like blogging anymore (anyways I still did take time to read blogs, just that I did not update mine), but my current lifestyle wouldn't allow anymore of my time to be allocated on this.

Trust me I'd really hate to say this but it's real, apart of the time that I had for my meals and sleeps (which, never exceeded 6 hours recently), I had my hands and mind full of assignments, activities, clubs and societies. Being part of the Talent Night 2008 committee really drained it out of me, but that's not all, with now I'm the committee of Community Service Society and Music Club, I don't see the reason why I shouldn't label my current life as H.E.C.T.I.C.

What's more with me now taking the Broadcasting course, which in fact requires you to be really active in all sorts of industry-related activities (outdoor video shooting, WATCHING TV(!), listening to radio, presentations, interactions and etc.), dedication is a must.

But still I won't regret taking so many things at once because at the end, it's worth it. For instance it really enlighten me to see that the Talent Night 2008 was a huge success (though major and minor problems did popped out, whichever event does not?) despite the tiring (really freaking tiring) process.

One big freaking regret though... I couldn't attend THE first and ever launch of MGS4 at Low Yatt with my dear friend because it clashed with the Talent Night... Though I heard it was lame but still... it's SNAKE man!

No comments: