When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, October 29, 2007

Please don't read this - Confession starring Boring feat. Sien feat. Empty feat. Lonely feat. -wtf -arsp whosyourdaddy greedisgood 10000000 blablabla

I have got nothing else better to do at the moment, and I have no idea of what to blog about currently. But this unexplainable sudden urge of blogging has put me right at this place, so what shall I do? I guess I'll just write anything/everything that goes through my mind until someone hands me a task to do...


boring freaking cold office talkative gossip old ladies sick scary straight-looking boss weird boss weird colleagues nothing to do Three Lau's Three Lim's One Wong One Ser Two Malays Vandread The Second Stage thirty minutes each I found it yahoo~ -.- -_- =_= =.= sien sien sien FFFFFFFFFFFFF ffffffff pfffffff give me something to do!!!! minesweeping sweep sweep sweep sweep ice-cream when is lunch time McFlurry Cornetto??? Black Cat drink drink drink water Bio Pure?? don't give a damn Canon canon Canon Dell Dell Dell D-i-a-u!~ @.@ hate talking with grannies hate talkative grannies hate hate hate give me work give me work give me work!!! listen mp3 listen mp3 listen mp3 what should I write now what what what who would even bother reading this bla bla bla I started to feel like this is the filler'st filler out of many fillers in my blog ever am I spamming? will my friends bang their chair onto the screen and stop reading and curse zLz to death? find me something to do gosh i'll have to stay put for 6 more hours and don't tell me today would end up with nothing to do at all wtf wtf wtf wth wth I can't play games in front of balls I cant watch anime in front of balls stop staring me stop staring me stop it!!! what it's not my false that i've got nothing to do then to crap in this notepad k? now stop staring me and find me something to do... i'll have to stay this way for another two god darn months ugh... oh oh the boss's coming he's heading my way oh wtf oh sweat go shu shu saja biarkanlah give me something to do la I beg you with my balls oh come on stop those gossiping already how's HT's car doing how's my buddies at Setapak doing how's SL doing I went missing for one whole week and I didn't expect you to go missing one whole week too did you block me don't want to talk to me? oh... that stern-looking boss again shoo la go away what to do with my blog I still couldn't come out with a new design yet might as well finish my freaking amount of anime first and what about my Shackiepedia oh gosh I never do things right oh your house kena banged? serves you right don't come near me gosh i hate talking GO AWAY go talk to the wall please me misanthrope? yea whatever this place is call Menang and yea they are so MENANG but I'm so loser I want kalah please GIVE UP MAN i starting to feel like I'm not welcomed here do you guys really need me in the first place if you got no tasks for me and you are not short on people why would you even bother hiring me in the first place realitylapse.com?? oh the sky sure looks scary speaking of sky Live Above the Skies sure was awesome!! I swear I won't work here anymore in the future I'd rather go Mc D at least I get to work non-stop right not to mention I get free meals ^.^ I wonder can I eat their McFlurry for free I guess no whaaaaaa.....ttt theeeeeeee heeeeeck am.....mmmmm aiiiiiiiiiii dooooooooooooooooooooooooo doo doo dooo doooooing heeeeeeeeeeerreeee shyt I have typed for soo long I thought but what the hell it has only passed 25 minutes!? no way I'm goind to turn this into 10-pages long I think I shall stop now whoever reading this I tell you you sure are freaking free and freaking insane to have read an idiot's crapping please go find something else to do or get online now and chat with me T_T

11 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Eh i finish reading it but mind you im not "too free got nth to do and read your crap" i got lab in less then 10 minutes with my classmates n me still lingering in the com lab ... XD

Uhh this post really LOL ... wat the crap =.=" ... Too bad you if you work in Mcd I dun think u will ever touch it again, except for ice cream la ... n they wont give u free ice cream ok =.= onli leftovers burgers n burgers n burgers again for the free meal. Maybe nuggets too hmm ... I know ss2 one gives out nuggets =.=

Just passed my test n im so freaking tired ... I WANA GO HOME ... slept onli 3 hours last nite n woke up at 5.30am to go UTAR Zzzzzzz ... SIEN SIEN SIEN SIEN ... why is it not holiday now????

Ok gtg =.=" bye 3 more hours of lab SIEN AHHH ... ok fk rushing me bb

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hmm first time seeing workers witout task to do while receveing salary...

Kynne said...

ky sot jor..

~K£cќ~ said...

O.o my tutor got paid by stayng at home XDXD ... but onli RM 26 per day la swt

Black Cat drink drink drink water Bio Pure?? >> I din know that existed in black cat =.="

I can't play games in front of balls I cant watch anime in front of balls stop staring me stop staring me stop it!!! >>> Balls?

~K£cќ~ said...

SOt for not having anything to do XD

Lau Ky said...

I'm really surprised that there are actually people this free, they read my post!

Jess, you wanna try my job? I bet you will quit within 3 weeks time. Even lazy bum like me couldn't stand it, not to mention you.

Kelvin, you wouldn't understand what I said cause I just threw out everything that went through my mind that moment, and those punctuations are inconsistent so you might have to read a line of sentence having to interpret it into two or more different things. For instance, that Bio Pure is the water dispenser that the office uses and it has got nothing to do with Black Cat -.-"

~K£cќ~ said...

Black Cat drink drink drink water Bio Pure >> i read it as one sentence =.="

Damson said...

.....phew....Im finally having my 1st real day off and what I saw in this blog is really....swt....ky are you sure you are alright?....

Lau Ky said...

I didn't say I was alright right in the first place, what makes you think I'm alright and why did you ask a question with obvious answer XD

~K£cќ~ said...

To get the conformation for the obvious answer lo =.= right from the person himself, we dun assume XDXD

Damson said...

thats wat we call respect..