When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Storm Phase I

I was managed to find some time out of my office hour to sort through my previous posts... and came out with the labelling system. Yes this is part of the "storm" I was talking about - a renovation of my site. In the near future, my site might undergo major changes here and there, just to get things right and refreshing. I've also started a project of my own about a month ago which was intended as part of this "storm", it's code-named "Shackiepedia", and it is undergoing construction. I think I need a *VERY VERY* long time before I can really finalized it and show it to everyone. Till then, please be patient and stay with me ;-). I don't know exactly when can I really call an end to this "storm" thingy, but I'll look into it.

More storm to come.

Thoughts: Read through a few of my old posts and found out how naive was I in writing and word-usage back then, even found grammar mistakes here and there but didn't really take the trouble to correct them. Well I guess it'd be best to leave them alone, to show that I actually "grow up" throughout my blogging life XD.

12 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Ganbatteh ... get your "Shakiepedia" done asap XD

Lau Ky said...

"Shack" dude...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I was about to label my blog too but was too lazy to do so... What are you going to do about Shakiepedoa, dude?

Lau Ky said...

"PEDIA"!!!! Why are you guys kept mispell'ing my creation? -.- Tease me on purpose??

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Sorry typo error and I just copied copy from Kelvin, didn't realize it is Shackiepdia...

~K£cќ~ said...

Oops typo XD ... at first i wrote Shackpedia n edited it suddenly the c went missing ... XD ... gomen

Shakiepedoa >>> err so different with mine XD ...i din put pedoa lol

James2spooky said...

What is that about? A diction website with all Shacky's terms?

~K£cќ~ said...

Maybe ... @.@

Lau Ky said...

Okay... Now "diction" pulak... You guys' keyboards can be thrown into dustbin already XD

~K£cќ~ said...

ok i throw my keyboard n u give me your laptop ... DEAL

Kynne said...

so wat wil ur shackiepedia talking bout?

yvonne wee said...

gambatea lo..