When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, February 2, 2008

*Crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch...*



...


"Son what do you want for your CNY cookies this year?"

"Nothing, mom. I ain't want no CNY cookies, I'm out this year."

"Why but every year you wanted some of them for yourself didn't you?"

"Yeah but not this year. Just count me out okay."


Yea, just count me out okay? I promised myself no more junk food (not that much and no that frequent, and to avoid it whenever possible.)

Everyone is so busy with their pre-CNY preparations... For a moment there I don't feel like growing older anymore, dad and mum have had to order and buy so many stuff, and don't forget about the ang pows too -_-

Grown-ups sure are busy.


And poor.

7 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Cookie is junk food meh =.= where got ... its snack ;)

U can give me if u dunwan LOL

Lau Ky said...

They sound the same to me.

James2spooky said...

I have no interest in almost every type of them during CNY except the chips in your picture...and I'm already so clumsy plumpy fat...I wonder how much I can control myself this year...I don't wanna wear clothes with size XXL next year and I doubt there is that size out there in M'sia market.

God bless me. I must maintain my weight or otherwise lose it!

Lau Ky said...

I'm not sure whether they have XXL everywhere, but in contrary Free Size is quite easy to find xD

Well, not that we can't eat tidbits/snacks/cookies during CNY, it's just that we should control how much we consume. That's what I think.

(Side note: Just found out from the paper today that Mandarin Oranges contain high amount of sugar, take care guys.)

~K£cќ~ said...

I don't eat much oranges or I'll end up in bed the week after =.=

XXL is available in Malaysia, look for it >.<

Cookies r nice =.=

James2spooky said...

Mandarin orange, it's kind on the outside, evil in the inside...

Mandarin orange, you may think it's something healthy like normal orange, but it's something hot like fried food. Eat too much and you get ill, you get digestion problem.

Lau Ky said...

You're absolutely right.