When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, February 25, 2008

Quoted... Vol. I

From Satchid

Too many people try to be someone else to please everyone. But in true fact, those who matter don't care, and those who care don't matter. So be yourself and fuck the world. Not literally, of course; HIV is spreading well enough as it is without any added help.



Be yourself and fuck the world!

6 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Well, I'm always nobody but myself!!! I'm happy to be myself too though I know I'm not pretty...

Lau Ky said...

Being ownself is not all about the look my dear.

Kynne said...

but the look outside is the first impression to outsiders!
im not say tat u have to be so pretty or so kua jiong,jus dress cleanly n be urself is more than enough.
ya,wen u open ur wardrobe,u can see a stupid big thing-new guitar n stupid small things-roach!
XD

Lau Ky said...

Hell no, I don't want any cockroach on my new wife >.<

Anonymous said...

Y aren't you blogging bout ur Shirley, I dedicated one post to my new wife ler .....

Hui Jan said...

Omg, you quoted it! That's just so great. :)