When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Damn I should be studying...

There are two types of man in China in the olden days, they are the "nerd" and the "war-rior". One which do nothing else but kept writing and reading their poems and the latter which just kept fighting and fighting and fighting, and fighting. While these two kinds of human beings don't usually intersect each other in lives (which means you can't ask a bookworm to hold a sword and force a war-rior to spell a proper "f'ck you") but there are rare cases where this so-called "genius" appeared occasionally throughout the eras, ones which can both spell properly and fight with style (and with victories).

"烂鬼"书生 Ahem... alright, with a PDA.

Oops I think I got the war-rior from the wrong country, sorry...

I guess this is the correct one but still... It doesn't look just right to me =.="

This one is the most leng chai I could find out there but still...

YEAH!!~ This is the one I've been talking about! Pure COOL! I guess this is one of those rare ones, who could pronounce "DO NOT WANT~~~!!!" crisp and clear and also can fight properly like a man! Hail to Darth Vader~


And so, which type of "man" am I then?


...
...
...
...
...
...
...



...



I'm just a blogger, that sleeps, eats, play, and eats again...

Alright it's obvious that this post is just another filler, sorry man give me a break I'll be having exam soon XD. Sorry for disappointing you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, how can I forget the phrase " Do not want" lol. Though my hat still goes off to " This is just too stick", btw, do you still have the link to that site? I so miss it... N Darth Vader doesn't wield a dual light saber....

Anonymous said...

And yes you should so be studying...

Lau Ky said...

Oh my bad it was Darth Maul who carries the dual saber... I have never been a big fan of Star Wars film you see @.@
And yes I know but no I can't and no I don't know why I can't. Oh, and no I forgot that site and yes maybe you should dig it out again and tell me.

~K£cќ~ said...

Look wats in front of the laptop =.= ... not studying? Zzzzzzzz

~K£cќ~ said...

And sorry to say that you are not an old fashion Chinese "man" who lives in China decades ago =.=

FYI, you are stuck here in MALAYSIA in year 2007!

Lau Ky said...

Those notes are to trick my parents into believing that I'm "actually studying". Don't be offended.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Haha... Another filler here..

Anonymous said...

will typing just too stick on google work?

Lau Ky said...

I think typing "Star Whore The Third Gathering: Backstroke of the West" will do just fine...

Anonymous said...

Its "Star War The 3rd Gather: Backstroke of the West. and i don't think tht'd work as tht title was on da screenshot, the fella did not actually type it.....

Lau Ky said...

Ask TF about it @.@