When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, September 8, 2007

"This is just too STICK!~"

WARNING: The following entry is based on a movie which was supposed to be a "U" rated movie. But after much consideration from the Presbyterian Church we have decided to lift the rating to a much suiting "18 PL" as it contains excessive amount of profanity, improper adult contents, misleading "Engrish" usage, and most importantly, it underwent the most brutal... translation mankind ever made on Earth. Please proceed with caution, and do hold your jaws with both hands, or maybe you could use only one to hold and the other to hold your buttocks, to avoid both of them from falling apart. YOU ARE WARNED.



Here it goes...

Yeah after so many episodes, you finally realize that there were only ONE War been going on all the time... Felt cheated? Talk to Lucas.

Wait... The "West is swimming"?? Nope it can't be... But let's see...
Revenge=报复, Sith=西(Somehow they thought so, YES) and...
报复="打回", Back=回, Stroke=打, West=西(easy ain't it?)
Aha... Now does it make sense? BRILLIANT!

"This is where the fun begins."

"Let them pass between us."
[Oxford]Dichotomy=A separation or contrast between two things

"They're all over me!"
Yea right... I get how you are scared... Who wouldn't with something in your ass? Oh, with That amount...

Hey that sounds like some plan! You're the best, Obi Wan!

Yea R2, are you... " "?

Chancellor Palpatine warns Anakin and Obi Wan that Count Dooku is... BIG

As I said Obi Wan, you're the man! You won't fear no BIG...

Count Dooku said... something.

Chancellor Palpatine complimenting on Obi Wan to Anakin... that he is... BIG too. Aha, bigger than a good elephant I guess.

General Grevious sure is mad that some truant people did actually... fled from some sort of fair?

Yeah you worthless bunch of scumbags should sooo be eating dogs!

Anakin taunts General Grevious... Yeah I think it's "severe" enough that... I don't know what are you talking about.

Smelly boy=臭小子
Hey you smelt that too!? I was about to say...

Erm... Yea I think your hair needed some "first aid"... mind some gel?
[Oxford]Disheveled=Untidy; disordered

We're gonna land on... erm... lemon garden?

Yoda, "Premonitions? Premonitions!"
(This is a god damn good one WAHAHAHA...)

Erm...? Yea yea right...

Anakin is haunted by... ehhh... "dreamses"

Listen up dude, we're gonna beat you to the deep ground coz we're gonna throw A LOT of troopsESES on you! THAT much! Ain't you scare!?

Mmmm...

Jedi Council=长老会
[Oxford]Presbyterian=Relating to a Protestant Church governed by ELDERS who are all of equal ranks.
Jedi=长老=ELDERS=Presbyterian
Council=会=Church
FABULOUS!~

"May the force be with you"
I grant you the power to wish!

Anakin wants his wife to be safe... He wants to guarantee his loves one... "cuckoldry"!?
[Oxford]Cuckoldry=Act of cuckold, a cuckold is a man whose wife has committed adultery(unfaithful).
Mum I learnt a new word today!~

C3PO is complaining...

Obi Wan refuses to fight Anakin... which is... ehh... his elephant brother.

Whatever you say...

"The Anakin you once knew is no longer is..."

Anakin tells his cuckold about his virtues... being STRONG and BIG.

It's obvious that Padme hates STRONG and BIG, rare!

You are one of those kinds, that only lies! You LIER, now lie down!

Yea solve with proper English I guess...

Obi Wan stands a higher ground and in a more strategic position than Anakin... now what?

Darth Vader, "NOOOOOO~~~"


Pirated DVDs from China simply rock! "This is just too stick!"
Nope my English is not good either, but to have expected this? DO NOT WANT!!~~

p/s: 这真是太棒了!=This is just too stick!

(The reason I didn't want to plug directly the entry from the original blogger is that I have my own comments on the captions, they are not the same. And for some reason I want to keep this kinda hilarious entry in my blog, isn't it just too stick?)

Origin: http://winterson.com/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html

Yang Guo: I think I found the links to download this piece of crap! Woohoo~ Will find you in holiday to grab it.


9 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

IMHO, i dun even know wat stupid crap the subtitles are ... they dont make any sense to me ... and i dun find it funny since i dun understand wth crap are the translations =.=

N i havent seen so many bombastic words that i never even seen before in a movie

Lau Ky said...

Too bad, you're a banana. Chinese learners will understand what I typed.

~K£cќ~ said...

Too bad then. Still crap translations to me

James2spooky said...

You will understand them if you have watched the properly translated Star Wars III The Backstroke of the West...ooops, I mean the RotS.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I don't understand either, Shack. Shame me as I learnt Mandarin before... And Mandarin is my first language...

Anonymous said...

Haha, really? Lol!!! Gimme da link to download lol!!!! Natsukashi man....been two years since i saw this crap.... And too bad, but it is a fact tht the general public, even those who know mandarin, do not get this kind of humour derived from direct translations..... Lol, don't need to go China oso la Shack.... Local pasar malam oso can find d lol

Lau Ky said...

Pity pity... You guys just missed one whole good opportunity in your life to extend your life span through laughing...

~K£cќ~ said...

=.=" i think the total of laughs in my lifetime is much much much more then the laughter im "supposed" to get by this, which is none =.=

Not to mention the laughter i've got from seto no hanayome =.="

Lau Ky said...

*White flag*