When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, September 7, 2007

"Wassup Doc?"

"Son, I have brought back something nice for you today, here."


Okay, now what? A carrot juice! Surprise~

Hell no, I've never been fond to carrots, I only eat the carrots that are used to cook soup (you know, the ABC soup, no not Air Batu Campur...). Those which are not cooked are too hard and somewhat tasted "green'ish" (do you know what I mean?). And of course she knew that -.-

"No son, carrot is foooo'l~ of Vitamin!" (This is virtually what every parent would say if they in fact DO NOT KNOW what kinda 'Vitamins' actually a particular food contains. "Drink soya la, soya has lotta Vitamins!" "Eat chicken la, chicks have lots of Vitamins!" "Eat fish la, fish has lots of Vitamins!" "Eat chicken butt la, my-butt has lotta Vitamins!" just to name a few...)

AND in case you hadn't notice what's written on that bottle, it's RM 10.00++... Holy Madagascar what the hell is this!? Some kinda "Einstein's-specially-formulated-car'rot-juice-that-doesn't-make-your-car-'rot'-but-makes-my-butt-hornier" juice!!???

Holy cow I'm gonna finish them without leaving a single drop in the bottle, how I wanted to swallow even the bottle itself sooo badly. "What have you done mom, oh my... god"
"It's imported my son, good for health la, and is foooo'l~ of Vitamin too!"
I don't give no damn about the Vitamin man, that's RM 11.50 for god sake! "Mom, for this price I can buy a good whole lot of carrot you want and juice them up in a pail! You want imported ones? Okay from which country do you want? Most of the carrots sold in market nowadays are from China (if imported), or do you prefer Africa? -.-"

No la I wasn't scolding my mum, I was only advising and just trying to convince her that it's not worth it. I knew it was for my own good and so I finished them all, and YUCK, hate it. It really tasted "green'ish" like I mentioned justnow, it was like grabbing a bunch of raw vegetables or let it be weeds and put them altogether into your mouth. Or maybe not, maybe you should juice them first, and then drink it and you will understand what I mean. Eww...

In the end, I noticed something on that bottle. It "amazed" me, it sure did. Guess what? It was written there...


SHANGRI-LA HOTEL


What-on-God's-Green-Earth(learnt this from Kenny) have you done again this time MUM!?~~

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Aha mystery solved ... now wonder its so expensive =.="

Wow your mum really loves you purposely go shangri-la buy carrot juice which is foooooo'l of "VITAMINS" (err maybe its one special since its so expensive, they got all A-Z).

N btw carrot do not taste greenish =.= i prefer to call it orange'ish XDXD ... greenish is for vegetables's greenish which is not same =.=" (oh well i've been eating a lot of raw vegetables lately)

N yes carrot juice is not that nice compared to other juices =.=" maybe try papaya next time XD almost same color ....

ABC soup - ayam berak cair soup XDXD =.=" (Maybe the soup is foooo'l of vitamins that its so long to put A to Z and thus they just selected ABC to make it short for it =.=")

Is protein vitamins? @.@ ... soya got a lot of proteins -.- and same goes to fish and chicken butt. Your butt i duno you should know better since its yours ...

So how does you butt feel after drinking it? Does it feel hornier?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hehe. Agree with you, Shack! I prefer to use the money to buy the fresh carrot from market and blend it into juice. I think it will contain much more vitamin!! And of course it'll be healthier to drink as it's not "canned" (bottled). Anything canned/bottled surely contains some unhealty chemical substances(argh it has been a long time I don't touch Chemistry, forget all the terms =.=)

Lau Ky said...

Gross... It really IS green'ish, hate it >.<

Is protein vitamins? @.@ ... soya got a lot of proteins -.- and same goes to fish and chicken butt. Your butt i duno you should know better since its yours ...<-- Told ya, they wouldn't care what kinda minerals or vitamins that are in the food, they will just call it Vitamins because they don't know -.-""

So how does you butt feel after drinking it? Does it feel hornier?<-- Not a tad, only my fists felt like hitting someone else...

Hmm... Do you think they put MSG in juices too? Wahahaha...

~K£cќ~ said...

If got then i think it wouldnt taste that bad ... maybe just sugar XDXD

If you want to know got or not you can go to the market and buy 2 carrots, blend it and put some ajinamoto in and drink it. See does it have the same taste as the one in the bottle.