When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, September 24, 2007

You are watching CCBTV

This is a correction on report made on September 17, it seemed that our weather forecast system had gone something wrong and it appears that our forecast made on that day was not accurate, we in our HQ here have no leads on what really is going wrong but we all at once have agreed that the giant storm that we mentioned will strike this blog, about 2 or 3 days from now.
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused, thank you.

KNN, zLz, San Andreas.

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I was getting ready for the storm!!! Disappointed now...

Lau Ky said...

My apologies, the storm might not even be coming for the next few weeks, cause I just realized that I have had a darn bad mood now (look at the time now), and I won't be posting until I get better... I really want to *hooha hooha* someone liau... @#$%!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Gosh. Who made our Shack so @#$%!???

~K£cќ~ said...

hooha? O.O