When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, November 9, 2007

Curse Iron-Metal-Steel-whatever

Have you ever fall down? Okay I admit that it's pretty hurt (VERY hurt indeed) whenever one falls into the deepest of hell (in this case I mean "whenever you feel down"), BUT it is also VERY hurt to fall from a staircase, especially from an IRON-MADE OVERHEAD ROAD-CROSSING BRIDGE IN FRONT OF PASSERBY's...

...

YES. Laugh all you want, but I really fell down from that @#$%!'ingly-made whatever-you-call-it this morning. This morning was a rainy one, and when I go to work after getting down from the bus, I crossed the @#$% as usual. I have already exercised extra-caution when crossing cause I know the surface is wet and what's more on this IRON-MADE @#$% thingy, it was so darn slippery. When I was getting down on the other half of the bridge, and just before I finally realized that I should change my shoes already, I fell. Don't go simply saying "Oh, Shack fell down" or "Oh, he's falling, I see it, wow."... Cause it was no fun at all :(

I must admit that today I did a narrow escape from the entrance to hell too, I was nearly dead. I'm serious. If I were to fall on a normal surface it wouldn't be that dangerous. But I fell from a @#$% IRON-MADE @#$% stair!!! I was kinda like this... :


For Yevon's sake, I was falling down HIGH from above! I was really lucky that I didn't fall all the way down (almost), if not I wouldn't want to imagine which part of my body did the "touchdown" onto the tar road first (I'm concerning about my coconut) and then got ran through by a Proton or whatever (heck I don't want to die under Proton!). Miracle'ly, I stopped right before the touchdown on Mother's Earth, with all odd-looking faces on the passerby's, of course. ("Picking a fight!?")

So, "Not a serious case at all Shack, see you are all fine now."? Hell no!!! If I were to "fall on my butt" (typically) I wouldn't be cursing here now... It's been hours now and it's still aching as hell... I couldn't take a photo and show you my injury (18 SX) but this is how it basically turned out:

Yes, it missed my good-ol butt, but I'd rather it didn't =.= (Please kiss my ass accurately next time). Cause butt acts as a "shock-absorber" and thus you won't get much injury when you fall down, but this is not the case! Until just a few moments ago I looked into the mirror for my bruises above my buttock (which I have been doing frequently this whole day long), it was still there, and getting serious =.=. I sure hope I won't get "aftermath effect" such as back pain or whatever right after this (I was really lucky that I didn't trigger any of my nerves that caused me a sudden death back then).

All in all I just wanted to say... YOUCH!~~~

5 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Have a X-ray

Lau Ky said...

Tak payah, not that serious. Furthermore no money to X.

~K£cќ~ said...

Wow thats high ... i can't imagine the pain =.= ... even just falling down while running make my leg bruise for 3-4 weeks n the effect is still there now =.="

Anonymous said...

Dude, 4get ur butt, check your family jewels first!!!

Lau Ky said...

My family jewel is left perfectly unhurt and don't you worry about it. I just couldn't imagine how would I fell in order to "hurt it".