When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, November 17, 2007

This is one mother-fcuker-board

It was supposed to be a good news and I was supposed to be happy about it, that my dear laptop came back to me yesterday night from HP Tower. Nope you heard me right, that my laptop went for repair, AGAIN god damn it.

The moment I booted up my baby I was still having in fear that something might happen and I wouldn't want to think what's that "something" (you know, I got some nasty virus back from their so called "HQ"last time, HQ my foot). However everything seemed okay to me, for the first few minutes.


Everything seemed fine, and no virus. I was relieved. BUT, guess what startled me when I was busy putting everything on track. I was greeted with an on screen note:

"He" somehow, doesn't look like a beach to me.

Alright I'll admit it, it's obvious that I made that up myself (my signature nightmare-ish drawing skill). But again, the fat damn point here is, I requested the bill from my dad and I saw the bullsh*t again, THAT bullsh*t again! I was so pissed, until now.

Cause if you still recalled (if you ever knew) the first time I sent in my laptop for repair not more than 1 month ago, it was because of various hardware failures, including DVD Writer and the MOTHERBOARD. And guess what's wrong this time? That MOTHER-FCUKING-BOARD again! Man, if it was other hardwares' problems I wouldn't be so surprised and pissed, I started to doubt what did they put inside my laptop the first time they fixed it, I bet it was really a mother-fcuker-board, sorry for the rudeness.

Please, please eat it


I beg of you, please.

I wanted to get rid of this piece of sh*t, but... It doesn't even seem fit.


Oh sh*t, you know me well.

I couldn't live without this beach, for now. I will/have to/must bear with it for at least another 10 years.



On second thought, it was really a nice feeling getting to type on this beach again. I prefer laptop's keyboard than desktop's, nice.

And again, sorry for my bad mouth/hands.

9 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

send to the company again...

Lau Ky said...

Another time and I'll send both this beach and its company to their graves.

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh swt ...

o.o i saw suiseiseki holding her watering can =.="

Lau Ky said...

Rozen Maiden.

~K£cќ~ said...

Where is her twin? =.=" u missed her out ... n all her sisters too LOL nvm

Besides suiseiseki, i like suigintou too ^^

Lau Ky said...

That's my wallpaper on my laptop dude, not yours -.-"

~K£cќ~ said...

=.= giving suggestion ok .. go watch the anime, 12 epi onli

Lau Ky said...

You will have to give a moron a fire before you could ask him to fry a chicken for you. Just throw it to me, but I will not forgive you if it's a bad one XD

~K£cќ~ said...

Sorry i dun have it =.=" deleted them long long time ago in foundation i think or maybe before