When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Want want too sack ken's on a "perfectly-functional-mouse"


My last known best record was 111 seconds IN MY OWN LAPTOP using MY OWN MOUSE (optical). And here... I played with a CHRIST!-IT'S-A-NOSTALGIC-OLD-SCHOOL-ROLLER!!! And what's more, it's super cacated =.= Very unresponsive. But I was surprised I still managed to get 112 seconds, CHEERS~

(Shyt... Raining heavily... Can't go home T.T)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you just posted 4 posts in one day......

Lau Ky said...

Maybe that violates other forums' regulations, but there ain't no regulation here at zLz's Crapping Space. Shoot me.

Anonymous said...

haha, I don't know where to comment. And you must be really free LOL

Lau Ky said...

You can comment anywhere, I will know, even if you commented on oldest posts.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Sweat... Don't tell me you check every single OLD post?!

~K£cќ~ said...

There's email notification wat ...

Lau Ky said...

Kelvin is smart, no ice cream for you Jess.

~K£cќ~ said...

Her's got sth worng one =.=" thats why she duno ... even if she reply mine i dun recieve any notification ...

Meaning i got ice cream? DUn think so bleh =.=