When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, November 12, 2007

Mind what you put on your pants, please

Just back from my lunch and it was an awful experience. Nope not that I have had the worst meal ever but it was just that... I started to feel like I'm the most outdated person on the planet Earth because I just witnessed one of the topmost dressing styles that I, have never really thought of it myself in my entire life.


Nope, this photo is not Photoshopped, I don't Photoshop, I Paint.

If that picture is not clear enough (anyone teach me Photoshop?), that thing on his pants is a bottle opener. YES! You got me right! And I'm "abso-freaking-lutely" telling the truth (I wanted to snap a shot but aiming your camera phone at someone in public places is never an easy/pleasing thing to do), and I saw it with my own balls! There was a bottle opener hanging nicely on a businessman pants! Mama, what has the world come into? Is this some kind of joke or a trendy new fashion that I didn't know all along? I was seriously choked by the rice and nearly burst out the moment I saw this fellow stood up and paid his bill. Let's rephrase, A-GORGEOUS-BOTTLE-OPENER, WHICH-IS-ONLY-GOOD-FOR-OPENING-BOTTLE, ON-A-FORMAL-ATTIRE! Mr. Opener, what are you doing on a good ol' businessman's body? Did he rape and kill your momma? I swear, I swear that it was neither a Waterman nor a jackknife, it's a bottle opener! And it's a pure bottle opener! And it's a bottle opener! And it's a... I swear curse again...

Though putting a Jackknife along with a formal code is not any better, but... It makes more sense than a BOTTLE OPENER, don't you think so?

Okay I'm not a dropout which opposes the ordinary fashion available at present and I admit that I myself is not much of a "fashion-awared" kinda fellow. And so perhaps that uncle back then was really following the trend and maybe I was the one that is "out of order". Hey, seriously, if anyone here is willing to tell me "Shack, you were wrong. That's the latest fashion available, don't ya know?", I'll immediately accept it as a fact and "acknowledge" it.

But still, crossing a bottle opener (I still couldn't get these words outta my mind, A FREAKING BOTTLE OPENER OH GOSH) with a businessman would only get myself to think of

I love V-Soy

I'll have to come out with better idea of dressing myself in order to not feel being left out like I did just a couple of minutes ago. So, maybe I should start working my coconut out (and my wallet perhaps).

I'm so horny.




Or else, open your own "bottle" all you want.

To hell with Bottle Opener. I want to ask that uncle again, "What's that bottle opener doing on your pants?"

(Click to enlarge image)

10 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

a key chain?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

forgive me for being fashion-outdated...

~K£cќ~ said...

For convinience ... of maybe he din even notice it somehow got stuck there ... you should ask him you know ... Maybe he'll thank you can give that bottle opener to you to hand on your pants =.=

Lau Ky said...

It's hung on there on purpose and it's super obvious that it didn't end up there "accidentally".

~K£cќ~ said...

LOL ... maybe he's too blur on what his little daughter did on his pants XD

Lau Ky said...

Papa, you will need this when you go to toilet tomorrow. *cluck*

~K£cќ~ said...

Yup, but not *cluck*. no sound =.=

Lau Ky said...

*cluck*<-- Sound of attaching that bottle opener onto papa's pants.

~K£cќ~ said...

The pants is soft surface, no sound =.= *cluck* is the sound of a chicken =.=

Lau Ky said...

Alright "click" then -.-"