When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The purpose of being...

Munching my breakfast “Giant’s Pick & Mix – Sweet Bun, RM 1.99” I had a funny thought about this, why are people living here? What is the purpose of life? Bakers bake bread, lecturers give lectures, hawker sells food, officials’ corruption, students attend classes, professional athletes keep breaking records… I believe the ultimate goal of life is, well, though sounds silly, to become rich, or richer, and get all the things you desire.

Parents always nagging about studying hard, so that I can get a good job in the future and change the fate of our family. They also pressure me into getting the full scholarship for my degree course (though I’ve made clear that it’s impossible now), just that I could continue studying… For knowledge? Nope, it’s for money. It’s tediously frustrating to keep being annoyed by the money matter that troubles me so much that I once thought to give up. But I know I can’t, because I’m the only son in this family. I got so disappointed when I knew my CGPA in the second semester, though got improvement, but only by 1. Seriously I never thought that I could get a B for my Public Speaking, yeah I know my speech was hopeless and my English was ‘fart’-up, but hey I thought I could have at least get an A- in such standard of university!? Yeah I agree that getting a scholarship is something you should be proud of and feel honor about, but it’s different case for me. Well frankly I don’t need that ‘honor’, all I need is the content, the money ^^. So please tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, if you know you don’t need that sum of money, leave it, reserve for those who really need it, you can get your so-call ‘honor’ in the future when you succeed like Bill Gates or whatever :p … But now it really doesn’t matter anymore, I can’t get the scholarship anyway, even if I get a whopping GPA 4.0 this semester (which is ‘HELL NO WAY!~’), my CGPA only goes up by one, which is 3.6. (T_T) Well I deserve it since I never tried to be hardworking at all, not knowing what will happen in the coming months (since I don’t know where to get that amount of money to pay for my first semester fee, which is around RM3k), I moved on…

Speaking of Bill Gates, I’m really interested in meeting him personally and ask him a question. “What is your purpose of living at the moment?” Seriously it’s crap if he tells me that he will keep earning money, what for!? Everyone on this planet is struggling to climb up the social ladder just to distinguish themselves from rich and poor, well it’s crap that some people say they do something solely for fame, fame comes with money and fortune okay!? Frankly I don’t believe those sh*t, unless you go on a shooting frenzy like that Korean kid Cho and put a hole in everyone else’s brain in UTAR, that’s what I call ‘making a name using limited resources’, he doesn’t have to be as rich as Bill Gates, but hey now every corner of Earth is talking about him! Pardon me, I got so excited this morning, don’t have the oom to study, just feel like crapping around. Till then…


And hey guys thanks for the comments, nice to meet you Jess ;-)


14 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

If money is not the yardstick to distinguish between poor and rich, if fame is not the yardstick to distinguish between well-known and unheard....
How beautiful and peaceful will our world be!!!! And for sure, we will not be that stressful in climbing those stupid social ladder which everyone is so eager!!!

James2spooky said...

About the Bill Gate part...hmm, I wonder would his answer be this:

"My purpose of living at this moment? Oh, silly you. Living doesn't need a purpose, you just need more WINDOWS (to breathe)."

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Instead of finding more windows to breath, Bill may say, I'm inventing doors!!!

Lau Ky said...

Oh great, those windows are not big enough to pour in those cash, he needs a door, with the size of my vision: The World. =_="

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh my ... windows isnt enough for him now he wants a door? =.="

Maybe he just wanted to stay as the richest man on earth until he die =.="

James2spooky said...

I think Bill Gate would rather need a shinigami from the movie Death Note to have it eats the APPLE...

Lau Ky said...

Oh sweat... You really do have a big brain James =_=""

James2spooky said...

LoL I really wish I do. I do have a big head though XD -knock his head- "tong~ tong~"

Shane said...

If crapping here can earn money,,
You would be replacing Bill Gate's window to door..
and perhaps Door Vista will appear..lol

James2spooky said...

no no no, Vista is a registered trademark of MS already. Let's use Door Atsiv.

Lau Ky said...

Man that sucks... How about Savit? Savit leads to SavIt, leads to SaveIt, leads to Save It, leads to Save your saliva and just buy this product!!

~K£cќ~ said...

Omg @.@ ... this thing sound so familiar ... like the dunhill one u sent me XD

Lau Ky said...

What Dunhill? I forgot... @.@

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh nvm then XD ... i forgot how it goes as well =.="