When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rest In Peace...

Ok... Today is a slow one... Though steady, but still, unusual...

My dogie passed away this morning, when I'm still snoring away in my blanket. My cold has yet recover and I got a bad head, I has planned to study the whole Management this afternoon no matter what... but then I realized I was wrong, I never did =.=

When I woke up I heard my grandpa is digging something behind my house. That place is trouble and I seldom cross over that land, but out of curiosity I walked out, and saw my grandpa has dug a super huge hole... I knew something was not right, and I actually has made a guess, it's because my dog was not feeling well in the past days... Yesterday we called a veterinarian over to have a look, it took my grandpa RM 115 for three injections and two packets of pills... Yes very expensive indeed, even more costly than my medication expenditure. I used to be very healthy and seldom get sick until I moved to Pee Jay, and even if I did get sick more frequently lately I seldom turn to doctors, not that I hate them but I want to jack up my antibody (a bit exaggerate?) each time I get sick. Well come to think of it it's been years now that I've last visited a doctor, but I'm getting weaker and weaker recently that I always get cold and all sorts of mini minor illness, but still I refused to go to doctor each time I was asked.

Back to my dog, yea I knew that my grandpa is willing to pay that amount of money just to get his beloved dog cured. Our family has a long history of raising dogs for generations, my grandma loves dogs (she's in seventeen skies above now), my grandpa loves dogs, my dad loves dogs, my mom loves dogs, I love dogs. But this started to change as my grandma passed away. Maybe because of her leave, my grandpa has changed drastically. Well, maybe that's because he is bored or what, he used to talk with that dog and that dog got to eat more than usual (when my grandma was still here), let's put it short, basically whatever my grandpa eats that dog will surely gets its share. Even our CNY valuable (unhealthy, but still, expensive, that counts, it hurts...) biscuits, bread, cake, our dinner, deserts, apples, oranges, pineapples, mangoes... Virtually everything... Well if we are the rich kind we would not mind to feed our dog like that but the fact is... Well...

We used to advice our grandpa not to do so, (seriously, it hurts, my dad's wallet =.="), those food is meant for human consumption, sometimes even we ourselves have not yet given the chance to eat the food that we bought that dog gets its part and sometimes, it even finishes them all =.=". My dad even scolded my grandpa for zillion times, yes he will stop doing so for a while, but not for long. Usually though he will feed his dog when we are not home, and we will know when we can't track the whereabout of our food (T.T) but what else can we do? All has to be said is said, we have no choice but just try our best to 'hide' our food =.=" We are not over reacted because we've seen and we know good enough, that my grandpa will even sacrifices his own food for the dog, it eats much more than us!

Well it's not fair to talk bad about the dead XD. Yea we have hated that dog so much (because of our food? XD), but I have a weird feeling when I know that it's dead. I walked towards it and saw it lying down, motionless and breathless. That old Malaysia Flag is still on its top, oh in case you are wondering... YES! Malaysia Flag! My grandpa has wrapped his beloved dog with many many cloth from the nights before when it has fallen sick, including a big flag (it's the standard size that we used to hang at school), though I don't know where in heaven did he get that from =.=" I still remembered my relative asked me when he fetched me home that time, he asked what is the flag doing on our gate, why are we so patriotic, I told him yea we are patriotic, it is my dog's blanket XD. My grandpa used to hang all those cloths on the gate to dry them up before giving his beloved dog at night, as 'mattress' and blanket, including that flag =.=".

So my dad helped my grandpa to bring that dog into his very own grave when it is done, together with that Malaysia Flag =.=", my grandpa even built a small coffin with wood for it inside that grave, oh sweatz... Guess what my grandpa just told me a shocking fact, he said that he found some remaining and skeletons beneath the earth when he digs, and he told me that they used to bury all of their dead dogs behind my house... Come to think of it, the total amount of dogs that we have raised since the completion of this house (including the time before I was born) to date is about 20+ approaching 30... OH SWEATZ.... =.="""" I don't think I'd ever go there again, not if I have to... My dad even said that he will find another new dog...

May you rest in peace, great Bobby.


Seventeen skies away she's falling...
-Ellegarden


6 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh sadnya ... my deepest sympathy to you ...

=.= u actually hate it for eating your food? And u told me it eats everything including its own poo? It has good food to eat wat?

Omg so damn expensive @.@ ... 3 injections n few pills RM100+? =.= i go see the doc one time only RM 40 swt. Wah i din know u had so many dogs before .... 30? OMG

Wah Malaysia flag as blanket? How "patriotic" is your dog XDXD

Getting another dog? Get cute onli le ... maybe husky XDXD but it'll be dead soon =.= high requirement dog Zzzz ... German Shepard? Golden Retriver? Shi Zhu? Chiwawa (yuck)? Poodle? XDXD ....

Hope your dad get a dog that you actually like this time. XD ... Dear Bobby, may you rest in peace in dog's heaven R.I.P.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Will the skeletons turn to petroleum? If it can be, then you'll be rich... Or petroleum can only be found underneath sea?

Rest in Peace, Bobby....

Lau Ky said...

Yes it ate its own poo before, but that's before my grandma passed away... After she passed away it won't have to do that anymore.. That dog a bit mental de... =.="

And I HATE Chiwawa =.=. My family loves dog but I think my dad will get another good dog that is fierce enough... Cause my house got all those valuable stuffs... Those air-cond parts and all...

~K£cќ~ said...

Its already a skeleton how to turn into petroleum anymore? Even if it could it would take 1000 years and all of us will long be in heaven by that time XD

O.o mentally retarded dog? @.@ ... AGREE chiwawa is so yuck =.=" so ugly yeeee ... Rottwieler? cukup ganas =.=" but i prefer german shepard XD at least its still cute

Lau Ky said...

We have had many rottwieler before simply because it cukup ganas XD.

~K£cќ~ said...

=.=" its not cute XD