When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here goes the legend...

It's already 12.14 in the morning and I'm still stuck with this blog thingy. This is my first time blogging, I've never written a diary nor journal before this and thanks to my friend 'Mr. Friendly-neighborhood a.k.a. Mr. Tortoise' (you know yourself =.=) I've been dragged into this chaotic, tormenting, tiring, yet addictive routine of so called 'blogging', I was quite excited and sort of anxious when I first stepped my leg in here cause I had a fear that I might be leaving a blank blog for years without anything in it given that I'm not good in typing nor generating ideas. I have spent almost 3 hours sitting in front of my newly bought laptop just to have a twist around the blogging site and to make sure I can finish it with at least one post today, well not that I can't do my blog in the other day (as for now it's exam season) but I just can't forcefully squeeze this into another day because I'm quite a 'busy body', yeah I have a busy body that keeps moving around if you don't ask it to stop, and a busy head that keeps poking into nonsense and happenings around it just to make sure it didn't miss out any important and 'useful' information, and a pair of busy hands which just can't keep to themselves, only to find their joy on keyboards and joystick. Hypocritically though my legs are the only parts of my body that are not as busy and somehow 'lazy', they can hardly move even for a short distance from my house to the market which is just a few meters from here, if somehow they are forced to move they will act unwillingly and occasionally stimulate their neighbor, Mr. Mouth to start the nag nag anti-movement demonstration.


Listening to 'Pureness' by Nana Kitade now, one of my favorites. Well I have been struggling all night along and kept telling myself to go to sleep, I have been burning my grandma's oil since last two night (speaking of sleeping late, I just read a post by my course mate that sleeping late causes severe damage to our livers... Hmm...), and yes I'm tired, way tired. Just got through my first paper for my final semester in foundation year last two night. I've long been questioning UTAR's (short for Universiti Tak Ada Ruang, well some call it Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, my current Uni.) system of management and control, since the arrangement of timetable in first semester, the arrangement of classes, lecturers, events, holidays, tests, class and test venues, almost everything. And yet it never tries to prove to me that I have misjudge them by once again arranging senseless examination schedule, guess what, we took our paper at 5.30 pm!!! Now how mindless does that sounds to you? *curse curse!* I even starved my way home that night, with poor lunch and the rush to revise my last minute work I doubt how did I actually got through the test in such condition.

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Well i certainly agree that UTAR management sux ... not the first time we commenting on this liao XD

Somehow u did manage to go through the test n did it pretty well too with last minute study ...

Wei wei wat i drag u huh ... u said u wanted to create one and i simply just give u the link ... long time ago also u told me that u wana blog liao ... finally another thing that u can add to I DID list lol

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Ermmm.. just wanna leave my "footprint" here to prove my existence....

James2spooky said...

Somehow, by chance, I got to your blog and eventaully I found out today is the first time you post a blog entry.

Well, if you are wondering what am I doing this late staying awake and HOW THE HELL I GOT TO YOUR BLOG BY CHANCE, the answer is I'm watching Road To Athens the football match between Manchester United and AC Milan while browsing the directory of blogger.com.

Lau Ky said...

But I don't think I like Manchester United =.=" I prefer Phoenix Sun, if they ever kick the basketball...

James2spooky said...

In that case, I prefer the LA Lakers... XD