When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, April 27, 2007

STD!!

Just recently that I found myself to be inflicted by this STD, Severe Triple Disorders (Hey what were your dirty mind thinking!?), they are namely the Sleeping Disorder, Eating disorder, and Mental disorder. Seriously I’m not joking, this has been getting serious and I doubt I should lead a healthier life from now on… Though I have not undergone any changes in my physical and physiological aspects but I do discover some of the following symptoms on myself…




Sleeping Disorder- Been defined as not being able to sleep well early or not having the mood to sleep during the period between the dusk and dawn, often find oneself starts to feel tired at 4 or 5 in the morning when the chicks (oops) start to call for help (huh?), but wake up at an undesirable time without able to do anything about it (such as fail to “re-sleep”).


Case 114, File S- This guy named zLz which live in a small village, often encounters the stated situation and often find himself crawling to bed at dawn but waking up very early in the morning, such as 9 o’clock, where do he gets all this energy!?... ---CASE UNSOLVED_FILE CLOSE---


Eating Disorder- Been defined as the inability to consume food because of no appetite or not getting hungry no matter how long one has not eaten. Also involves the timing disorder of meals such as eating breakfast and lunch together, or all three together.


Case 115, File E- This guy named zLz which live in a small hut, often encounters the stated situation and often find himself eating breakfast at 3 to 4 o’clock, although woke up early beforehand. He also alleged to not having the feeling of hungry and beg the doctors around his area (which are of no help) to help him to regain his ‘sense of hungry’… ---CASE UNSOLVED_FILE CLOSE---


Mental Disorder- Being related to blogosphere that is occurring so rapidly lately, the victim often find itself not being able to concentrate on what he wants to do such as studying but just can’t keep its fingers away from the keyboard, typing words on Microsoft Words (Bill Gates has made clear this morning that he’s not to be blamed for) and keeps talking crap virtually just about anything, hacking monsters in Diablo, Warcraft, shooting mindlessly in Command and Conquer, and lots more IT related phenomenon.


Case 116, File M- Again, this guy named zLz which encaged himself in a small room everyday alleged that he encountered the stated situation, to find out more, visit the following link… http://zkyz.blogspot.com/... --- CASE UNSOLVED_FILE CLOSE---




After doing so much research on the Internet I can proudly announce that the primary culprit that spread this STD virus to me, it’s none other than my third wife! (Who else would spread a STD? I’m a GOOD boy…) Therefore I have learned my lesson and I make sure I will keep my distance away from my third wife for the time being as to curb the spread of this highly contagious STD…




9 comments:

James2spooky said...

LoL well typpen XD

Lau Ky said...

"Typpen"? =.="

James2spooky said...

hehe, it is the duplicate of written but it is grammatically wrong XD

~K£cќ~ said...

Well you can't blame people for just having the thought when they just look at the title. It's well known =.=".

My sleeping disorder and eating disorder is much worse then you la =.=". But i just wonder why you can sleep late and wake up early and not getting tired =.=. Even if i sleep 12 hours i will still be tired XDXD. Looks like im the one with problem not you.

Lets see who's eating time is screwed up: Look at mine. Breakfast: skip if i wake up at 1pm or 2pm. Lunch: 2pm. Tea: 5 or 6pm. Dinner: 8.30pm-9pm. Midnight snack: 2-3am. XDXD

Blogging is mental disorder? SWT then i'm having it as well. Exam on Monday and still blogging today. See?

Oh i didnt know your thrid wife is so evil =.=" you should file a divorce then and go back to your 2nd and 1st wife. XD poor them how long have you abandoned them.

nostalgia.jesskang said...

File S & E: possible reason is you're having stress.

File M: possible reason is not found.

Lau Ky said...

Mr. Tortoise: You are having lunch at 2 pm, I'm breakfast at 4 pm, what's the difference? =.=

Miss Jess: I don't think I'm having stress... XD

~K£cќ~ said...

LOL he have stress? Can study one day before exam wor while gaming whole week? stress meh XDXD ....

Wats with the mr. tortoise thingy huh =.=

nostalgia.jesskang said...

File S, E & M review: possible reason is you don't know to manage yourself.

File S, E & M: possible solution is read "Management Studies".

nostalgia.jesskang said...

KY, I'm waiting so eagerly for your next post. When will you post it?