When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, April 30, 2007

Serves you right...

Today is the day, the day where all the past is past and the day that we look forward to the destiny that lies ahead awaiting us. But I don't feel like talking today... Yes it means holiday to us, but I didn't really feel any better. Got really upset, while seeing everyone finished their exam with broad smiles I screwed my paper just because I did not get to finish my revision. Yes I got the tips, everyone did, and it all came out, how 'learning' is learning in Malaysian Education nowadays =.=" I did not put my blame on anyone, cause I know it's my own false. I deserve this, serves me right... Gonna tuck my head into the pillow and sleep early tonight, hope that I can forget this day, that particular moment...



Guilty, no doubt I am. Please tell me how to come clean again...
-Ellegarden


4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

wat's past is past ... just let it go ... relax yourself now, go diablo or half life until your mood get better ba ...

p/s: i din do well as well =.= as i said you nid the textbook to score =.= ... how your mood get better soon

~K£cќ~ said...

hope*

nostalgia.jesskang said...

All the best.. Have a wonderful holidays...

Damson said...

lol...I like your term on Malaysian Education...the system sucks...happy holiday~