When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shh... Keep it to yourself will ya?

Don’t know what the heck happened to me today, I’ve been sleeping for the whole afternoon and yet feel like I’m missing something… The worst disaster ever has happened, I’ve found myself infected with this ‘blogging pandemic’ and I got so addicted with it, what the…

I got the tips for tomorrow’s test and yet I don’t want to start studying, man that’s how I behaved throughout the semesters. I’m pity for those who didn’t get the tips (~nobody asks~), as they are dying to find tons of tips just to buck up in the last minute. Seeing me this scumbag still chilling up here and not doing anything about the test for tomorrow, I fear those who have been struggling might want to put a few punch in my face.

About this ‘tips’ thingy, I’ve been curious about how actually they got themselves into the people. I’ve never questioned about the sources of those tips, but in the bottom of my heart I’m really lost, where the heaven did they came from!? Since I was always told by my friends not to spread them around, and yes of course I promised and never do so (seriously), it’s just that sometimes they didn’t ask me to keep it to myself, so whenever people asked I will tell. So it was really funny when Mr. Tortoise sent me the tips for Web Page Design on Saturday and stated “warning: don’t spread it out”, I was like “well, okay…”, it really made me feel embarrassing and guilty when many of my friends kept asking me for tips but I just acted that I didn’t know nor receive anything (as I said, if the author of the information wants me to seal my mouth, I will not hesitate to do so), even until the moment when I sit with them half an hours before the test I still pretended “oh really!?~ Where did you hear that from? Oh I didn’t know! Sei lo… Never study this part wo…” You know what I discovered? It was the same tips I got. =.= What the… I wonder how ‘secret’ are ‘secrets’ nowadays…

A similar incident once happened among the TD 1s… A so-called ‘love god’ from our class (‘qing shen’ in mandarin and ‘qing xing’ in Cantonese)… Ahem I sure hope he doesn’t read blogs… This Mr. QX or Mr. QS or LG or whatever actually wanted to hook up with a girl from other class… We have known this guy well, he has gone through many (not really) and always discuss about the ‘L’ thingy with the guys in the class. Well I didn’t say I don’t like him, he’s my friend too. It’s just that he’s the high profile type which will just make sure that his every deed and movement (regarding to the ‘L’ thingy) gets the very attention of classmates… I don’t know about my classmates, but sometimes it really frustrates me (sorry), and got all tired about his yada yada on this topic. And it comes to a point where he succeeded in getting that girl. How ‘coincidentally’ that I online that night and how ‘coincidentally’ that he shared his little ‘secret’ with me.

Mr. QX: Hey how are you?

zLz: Fine. Wassup

Mr. QX: Nothing, just got really busy and ‘fan’ these few days…

zLz: Oh?

Mr. QX: Khai Yuen, I see you as my friend only I tell you this ah…

zLz: Anything troubles you?

Mr. QX: I… Not single anymore…

zLz (not that again…): Oh? Congratz!~

And the yada yada goes on… It was something like “how I got up with her” or “there are problems between us” or something like that…


Nah don’t get me wrong I’m not that busy-body (till a certain degree, yes) till I want to dig up all the stories between them before I could let him go and get some sleep, I’m not that interested in his story and their development anyway. AND THEN the next day, everyone else starts talking about his girlfriend. It really surprised me that his so-called ‘secret’ spread out so easily, I wondered whose ‘evil deed’ was it. And then we came to a point where we sat together in a car (I think it was on the way to Mid Valley for a movie… Ghost Rider I suppose?) and start talking about his girlfriend, then we asked among ourselves “Hey how did you get to know about his girlfriend?” “He told me himself, I never thought you will know! He said he only told me this, ‘seeing me as a friend’ wo…” We kept silence… For another 30 seconds, before we start bursting out our laughter and the yapping goes on…

Yeah that’s what happened, I don’t want to compliment on this matter too much, I believe tuan-tuan dan puan-puan can judge on this very well and understand what actually happened…

Who say we can’t keep a secret? Who actually spreads them? The buyers? Or the sellers? The verdict is yours… Hehe…


Oh gosh my hands really hurt… Is this a result of clicking too much in Diablo or typing so much in my blog? =.=”



4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Hmm ... i think im one of those "guilty" one for spreading ppl's tips around but only to certain ppl la. It depends whether i want to tell when they ask me. I select ppl too. (I'm bad XD)

For those who get tips ar? Hmm i wonder how they get it ... for some ppl i "know" la. Mybe go n ask from lecturers gua ... or lec themselves tell out ...

U? not kepo? OMG? XDXD ... I think i told u a lot oso -.-" i must be very "fan" oso XD ok i learnt my lesson .. i'll be good lol ...

I'm been sleeping my afternoon too XD ... dun feel guilty, you're not the only one hehe ... nvm la last minute study still works for you one.

See play so much Diablo somemore la ... must be diablo la blog more n you'll be fine XD

Lau Ky said...

I didn't say I'm not kepo =.= It's to a certain degree, I am... =_="

Anonymous said...

I built the road for you. I built the airport for you and now I built this blog for you.

Lau Ky said...

Erm... Thank you Mr. Sawi? @.@