When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, May 7, 2007

Don't steal this album...

Nothing special today, aside from the fact that I've waited for 9 hours to download my dream girl's album (of course she's not the only one), well it really sounds silly that a guy actually tries his patience on a 56k connection with actual connection speed of 28.8 kbps (why the heck do I only get half of it?) to download a full album, but I just can't hold myself from doing it. It pays, though she's a bit wet behind the ears, but this was her first album back then and it's not a bad start at all, at least I still love all the songs ^.^. Her voice is sweet, innocent, and powerful (sometimes, theme-oriented). Well, she's one of my favorite Japanese artists, Mikuni Shimokawa. She is talented, first seen hitting the Japanese store at the year 2000, she is one of a kind, being capable of writing songs, and even play piano!! (muacks) She's kinda special if compare to my other favorites, this is because she was the reason I got addicted to Japanese songs. Her song was my first approach to Japanese songs and I got so excited about all the other female Japanese singers since then (and some male singers too), although I have tons of favorites, and taste varies, but still, I love her ^.^. Well, I'm looking forward to the next 9 hours, cause I'm downloading her 2nd album V(^.^)V. Oh by the way, a word of advice. DO NOT STEAL MUSIC, frankly I hate piracy and downloading, I did this not on my own willingness, it's just that I can't find her albums in Malaysia, if I could somehow, I'd make sure I get them, given that I have enough cash on hand. Even if I already had that song, I will still buy it. I like music, I respect it, and I respect artists' efforts, if you are like me and have a few admirers I am sure that you will understand my feeling and passion for the music. Yes I'm poor, but still I will hold firm to my principle of buying my favorite artists' albums all by myself (original), I can do it, what about those of you who are "more capable" than me? ;-) Oh, in case you are wondering, I have around... Erm... 1, 2, 3, 4... About 30+ original albums, well that's the best I can do as a student, of course more are on the way :-). I felt guilty every time I downloaded a song from the Internet... Seriously... =.=""

Some recent thoughts: Today I read this from the newspaper, Jaya Supermarket at Seksyen 14 is going to be demolished, hmm... It didn't look THAT old to me... And whatever happened to our lovely Sun, it seems to be acting a bit violently these few weeks, scorching hot even in the night =.=. Lastly, I did not get to "communicate" that often lately, because of this downloading business I need to stop surfing websites and MSN just to compensate connection speed for my download manager, I hate downloadings =.=.




15 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Mikuni Shimokawa ... @.@ ... Minamikaze, Tomorrow, True, Tatta Hitotsu No, Sore ga Ai Deshou (i love this song XD) hmm ... i didn't realize she sang so many songs here =.=" they didn't display the artist name for most of them. When i checked it was onli Minamikaze ... Innocent: Sore ga Ai Deshou, Powerful: True (wow) XD

Now i know the reason for your disappearance this few days XDXD ... really got patient to wait (actually i tried before XD). You get 28.8kbps? With streamyx i onli get 30kbps on average =.= ... unless some which can go till 100 but very very super rare.

Downloading is stealing meh =.=" ... its just "sharing" mah ... wow u got 30+? I got none XDXD ... not fond of buying album cause i know i won't listen to them once i buy it =.=". And my mum will nag me for wasting money Zzzzz ...

U feel quilty everytime? But u dled 300-400+ songs from gendou itself which is not in your mp3? The guilty must be enormous now .. XD

Yea Jaya dun look that old becoz it had been renovated a couple of time. U can see the pic of original Jaya when u go in and walk up the stairs, the hung all the old Jaya pictures there from the original up to the current. Uh maybe it won't be demolished after all. No approval from MBPJ yet. They just recieved the proposal.

Yea the sun is acting really weird, for some reason it released much more heat then it needed to. Even i sit in front of a fan its not much of use. I will still sweat. Just minutes after i bath, i will just sweat again ... really =.="""". Maybe we should sent some Halls to it so that it cools down XDXD ...

James2spooky said...

If you really hate downloading and really willing to spend some money on that album...why not purchasing it on-line?

Lau Ky said...

Turtle: I downloaded from Gendou, do you think I can find THOSE songs here at Malaysia? =.=

James: I do not have a credit card, neither do my parents. Theirs are all over-limit, debt is increasing. I can only spend on cash. That's the reason, you think I never thought of it? :-)

Lau Ky said...

By the way, 28.8 kbps was just only my CONNECTION SPEED. The download speed as shown in my download manager... Is 2.0+kbps =.= I HATE DOWNLOADING.

~K£cќ~ said...

Will u just stop with that turtle =.= its annoying, can find them in anime soundtrack cd

2.0 kbps? Omg =.= ... well at least u're using download manager. U think streamyx very good u subscribe 1 Mbps they give u 1? =.= most of the time its onli 600+ average. That why they get so much complains Zzzzzzz

Lau Ky said...

I found those anime soundtracks in various places, and I found MANY. But none of them has the combination of songs I want. I don't want to waste RM70 (yup) to buy a 4 CDs album just to get 1 of the songs =.="".

~K£cќ~ said...

=.=" duh ... surely like dat one la ... somemore most of the anime soundtrack consist of many background music. With only one op and ed ...

Btw i forgot to add this in my last comment: You said you felt guilty each time you dl song from internet. The ones from gendou i meant was you're downloading it from the internet. Not whether can find in Malaysia or not.

Lau Ky said...

Yeah I feel like dying, mind to give me a hand? =.=

~K£cќ~ said...

Sure ... would u like a painful one, a quick and peaceful one or rather a torturing one? XDXD

Damson said...

I think he likes it with the musical one...swt...oh u get 28.8kbps is because the fiber optic line...and yeah...streamyx u subscribe 1mbps but u get lower, your normally wont get max 1...ifnot your modem burns adi lo..swt...

you felt guilty eh when you downloaded the songs?...well..i do not...coz all the songs in my com either i have it from my bro, cousin or my sis downloaded them...so..haha...no guilt haha..

TURTLE???....swt....

Cynthia Goh said...

never knew that turtle things is starting to annoy u. been using it for months XDXD

um....why dun ky find a spot with wifi? im sure ur laptop got wifi rite?

Lau Ky said...

I think I will do that when degree starts.

Damson said...

Haha...KY...you wanna be like your friend huh?...sitting in the car and play game with the wifi hot spot nearby hahahaha...

Lau Ky said...

But the difference I do not have a car, bicycle then.

~K£cќ~ said...

=.=" someone is lucky enuf to get free wifi from the room itself. Maybe can go sit near starbucks n get free, unless they got set the area then kenot la ...