When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sorry to disappoint you, but my brain doesn't come with nutri-plus...

Just got back from Spectrum, one of the not-so-pristine shopping complexes that you can find around the Ampang area. Yes it sucks but we have no choice but to shop there for tonight's dinner since we have eaten our breakfast around there and my mom insisted to print some photos. Well we went in the wet market section but it was not long before I rushed out from that area gasping for air, man it stinks!! =.=

I left with nothing to do but to lepak around and take a look at the dry section, and then I tumbled upon a rack of eggs. I had a brief look through, surprisingly I found ALL of them have a similar feature, they all have the label "nutri-plus" on them, =.=. I was wondering, when did this so-call "nutri-plus" started to dominate the market and many products followed up right after its glorious market demands. And then I went through the vege section and the same phenomenon stunned me for a while, though the phrase they used this time is different, it's "organic", but I guess it's no different from "nutri-plus", since both of them will be interpreted as "quality product, safe and healthy to be consumed" by the customers.

I'm not saying that all this "nutrition-enhanced" food is merely bullshit or such thing never exist at all, but in fact I believe that, or, I "believed" that, not now, not with so many self-proclaimed "nutri-plus" and "organic" products flowed into the market without official approval recently. I doubt soon enough we will get to see "nutri-plus" soft drinks, "nutri-plus" junk food, "nutri-plus" beer, "nutri-plus" char kwuey teow, "organic" straw, "organic" spoon, "organic" pillow, "organic" phone, "organic" dictionary (don't ask me what why how, it's just "organic", "organic" doesn't need a reason =.=)...

Zzz



13 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Haha... Will have an organic "KY" soon...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hey has your "runaway" nose come back? My nose is running away too...

Lau Ky said...

It came back the day after the last exam... It said it got tired of the outside world, cause it's so corrupted. It said it prefer my place XD.

~K£cќ~ said...

=.= wat a nose ... run away liao still got face to come back XD

~K£cќ~ said...

Btw there is organic pots, organic chickens, organic salt, organic mee as well =.=" ... more n more things are being "organc-ize" so its not suprising that more n more things will become organic =.=

Damson said...

I dont hope to find "organic" buildings...=.=...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hehe... Even there is organic plastic... They said we can actually munch on the plastic...

Lau Ky said...

HUH!? =.=""" My prediction actually comes true =.=

Damson said...

What predictions? Munching on organic plastics?

~K£cќ~ said...

Is organic plastic even plactic? and why would people eat plastic? =.="

Damson said...

Cause there is bird flu and SARS they cant find edible meats? SO instead of domestics they invented meat flavoured plastics to munch on? Well...it can be true...haha

~K£cќ~ said...

Just to get the flavor? So mou liu sweat ... better much on veggies XDXD

Damson said...

Ya...maybe they can alter the plastics into real meats hahahaha....well....crapping now crapping now....