When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dud

Woke up at 5 today, got to rush to UTAR for an early orientation. Something is just not so right today, I felt uneasy and somewhat, tired. Maybe I didn't get a good sleep last night (well I have forced myself to sleep at 11 p.m. so that I could get enough sleep for the early activities, oh well... You can't just get yourself back on track to normal sleeping time right after you have burnt the midnight oil for about 3 weeks non-stop... And I rolled on the bed until 2 a.m. =_=). And so, I dragged along my heavy head and tired body to UTAR, bus, walk, LRT, whatever...

Somehow I regretted when I reached there, it was only 7 a.m. while the darn orientation starts at 8 a.m. (ahem, that's what they said). At first I supposed it was not such a big problem, since I haven't eat my breakfast (I brought along breads). The moment I was searching for a place at the canteen, I met my secondary mate Adrian, not that it's the first time I ever see him in UTAR, and he'll be taking Actuarial Science too. He brought along one female friend with him, we had a short chat while having my breakfast, until his other female friend came, and another male friend along. I felt never-before-alien and extremely embarrassed in that circumstances, so I left the group. I had not a slight idea of what to do right after that, it was still early, so I've decided to take a tour around PD to get myself familiarize with it (frankly I will still get lost in it). But what a luck I had, I could only gain access to 3rd floor, since other levels are either locked or blocked, crap.

I had no choice but to go back to the main entrance, sit at the staircase, glaring at the crowd (yes, somewhat angry, and tired), while kept poking Kelvin. And then suddenly Ipoh Boy, S, walked towards me and asking for the whereabout of Jess, and how in the world should I know? I was kinda surprise to see that tag on him, it was written "Crew", hmm... Not bad eh?

And finally our grand orientation gets its kick start when our si tau poh, Cynthia stepped forward and announced the commencement of registration at the car park area (you were great Cyn, but WAY too great... Lol). And so we lined up (I saw lineS, but I'd rather call them curves, whatever) and waited for our turn. This time the orientation got so much more organized than the last one I attended 1 year ago (*curse*I have waited for 4 hours for the last orientation, lining up!*curse*), where they sorted out the foundation students from the degree students, looks okay to me (great work Cyn, beers from me). In the progress I saw S (again), asking whether I want to be in the same class as him and Jess and the gang, I did not refuse (neither did I planned to beforehand), I was tired at the moment and anything will work for me. And so I "jumped the queue invertedly", to the back row (=_="")... Together with Jess's gang. I saw Michelle, Hyung Ying (did I spell it correctly?), and don't know who don't know who don't know who don't know who (I suppose all are TD3 gang?), and again, felt kinda alien and extremely paiseh in that situation Zzz (why do most TD1s have to take engineering? Groan...).

After listening to Cyn's shouting for twice among the crowd (again, WAY too great XD), and overhearing some chit-chatting and gossiping between the people (erm... Zzz), we finally got our turn. Show the student bill and IC, wait for the data input, and grabbed our stuff. On the way to the briefing hall Jess fled with gang, and again I was left alone, chit-chatting with Patt and S at the basement, bound into Cyn and got poked (=_=") for not helping in the orientation. I'm such one lazy person you know...

And so and so and so I went alone into the hall, found a sit. Waited for about half an hour, injected some JRocks (luckily I brought along my wife), then it starts. (Ooh you looked amazing on the screen Cyn! I mean only on the screen XD JKJK...). They started the introduction with some lame jokes (erm... No offense, the people actually laughed, but laughed as they are lame. Your partner seemed to be nervous, kinda ruined the thing up... It was like the joke is being planned earlier and forcefully spitted out. Well of course it is okay to plan a joke, but why THIS obviously? Or did I get it wrong?).

And he bla she bla they bla UTAR bla everyone bla... I can't concentrate, my funny head is getting serious that I couldn't wait to get the hell out of that place at once. I sms'ed S to get his stuff back (I kept the shirt and miscellaneous for him temporarily) and that he screened me out of that hall as coincidentally he was standing post at that hall. The lights are off when the people are watching the video and so I got away quite easily. After saying goodbye to S I went up-stair to the DSA, as I expected, not a single student there, good for me. I went straight in the office and sit down while had a talk with one of the officers there regarding scholarship application. And as I expected too, I screwed it. The minimum requirement for UTAR scholarship is a CGPA of 3.8, and yet I can only get a max of 3.6 or 3.7 , junk Zzz. Another failure in my life.

After leaving the DSA in sorrow, I headed for the library (is it the same level? I lost count @_@) to get my student ID done (that was what I thought), and then being instructed to head for the ICTC located at the different level instead (Zzz). When I reached the ICTC guy asked me to wait till 1 p.m. for the photo taking session, I was totally clueless as we didn't need a photo-taking session last time during foundation when we could just bring our own photo and get the job done. Yea right AS IF I'm gonna stay till 1 o'clock (it was 10 a.m. when I last spoke to with guy Zzz).

Finally I left UTAR, headed for the bus stop and waited for the bus to LRT station (damn the sun is the usual case today T_T). A family of three walked towards me from the opposite side of the road and asked about the bus route and schedule. That family came from Alor Setar (Hmm...) and their daughter (cutie) takes Actuarial Science too, but she has gone through form six before this. We chatted our way while waiting for the bus, they asked about the living style in Pee Jay, expenses, hostel, UTAR... Oh well...

Reached home at 12.40 something... (yea about 2 hours =_= geez...). After the journey to and fro I was totally exhausted, what with the headache some more, so I got myself in bed right after the wash-up, until 7 p.m. (dinner time). What a day.

(Gosh my head... Argh...)

Thoughts: "Probability" is crap today, it's very unbelievable that my MP3 player acted weird. Well the ratio of female artists to male artists in my player is almost a 50:1, but then today I kept got the chaining of male artists' songs when I put my player on randomized playlist, strange... Out of the 236 songs? Hmm...

Oh, and if your parents are government servants, congratulation for the pay rise. *raised eyebrow*Finally another rare occurrence of good deed from our government, well, great work. (The market index actually rose, what an immediate effect =_="" You can exchange US dollars for a lower rate now, 3.33 if I'm not mistaken...)


10 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

See la ... curse me cannot sleep somemore la, backfired liao XDXD ... But i still can't sleep Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... all your fault and hers for recursing me after 12am =.=".

DIh 3 weeks sleep at 3am how to suddenly sleep at 8pm ? lol .... 7 hours apart leh. And I rolled on the bed until 2 a.m. >>> ONLY? I rolled the whole night and morning k? =.=

si tau poh? LOL wat business is she doing? XD you were great Cyn, but WAY too great... Lol >> Over great eh? thats the miow la not the first day u know her oso @.@

why do most TD1s have to take engineering? Groan... >>> Why did u take AS n end up in TD 1? =.=" or maybe u should take engineering instead XD ... overhearing some chit-chatting and gossiping between the people >>> interesting XDXD ....

James2spooky said...

dude, we are all seperated now... TD1 every1 some1 any1... all seperated :(

nostalgia.jesskang said...

felt kinda alien and extremely paiseh in that situation>>>> actually I wanna talk to you, but you're kinda cool...

Lau Ky said...

Am I =.=

Cynthia Goh said...

apa si tau poh -_-llll

kel was right, its not the first time you know me,should have stayed on for the video clips, then u will regret much more

well, the committee 4 main people stayed at pd the day before till 11pm, plus, actually u guys can register earlier and end earlier, stupid libririan drag the time, etc, that day was very very frus for me.

how come i didnt see u in the line one? hmmmmmm......... then again, too many people were there

first time i see my name repeated so many time in a post

kel> u should take as

~K£cќ~ said...

=.= nah dunwan XD ... sien jor la @.@

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Am I =.= >>> I afraid you are..

Damson said...

Oh im back.....,just got my D**n computer fixed today ngek ngek ngek....swt....well...the 1st comment im goin to give...is....u really spelled hung yin's name wrongly..swt....and others...wait for me to wake up 1st only comment...hahaha....nitez!!

~K£cќ~ said...

@.@ ... i told him but he din change XD =.="

Lau Ky said...

Am I =.= >>> I afraid you are..->> I was not feeling well that day, not cool.