When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Where is my dream?

Never been able to come out with any idea to blog these few days. But I just thought that, if I still don't want to write a few words here, I'll never get the chance to do so anymore. Since I tend to give reasons to myself to skip a particular practice or routine (especially a good and beneficial one) if I do not resume within a few days =.=. Been really addicted to this little Mikun-chan, did nothing besides anticipated so eagerly for her third album (it was supposed to be finished by today but what the heck, stupid download manager, it seems like I need 2 more days =.=, I HATE DOWNLOADING) while listening to her first and second album over and over again for whole day, repeated not less than 30 times for the whole albums I think =.=". Because of her I didn't take the trouble to think of blogging ideas and even reading newspaper, two days papers are stacked by now =.=". But don't know why I got really excited about her, can't stop thinking about her. This situation seems really similar to that I went through when I was in secondary years, that time when I addicted to a Taiwanese artist named Cyndi Wang Xin Ling, I even attended her mini-concert and got her signature, will show you guys in the future when I got my other wife.


What a sudden that I thought about "dream", nope not your great old little kids' grand ambitions but D.R.E.A.M., the real dream. It was only recently that I realized I seldom DREAM lately... Where are my dreams? Where were those sweet memories? Some professionals said that dream reflects our own experiences in life, or even our desire, what we wanted. I have had many many weird, sweet, scary, or unwanted dreams.

I dreamt about being the freakiest warplane pilot ever in the century...

I dreamt about death, me being the dead, wandered around the places that I once visited, the people that I knew. It was deep and hollow... Don't want to recall it again.

I dreamt about weird people I don't know in person, but appeared in my life. They were not supposed to be in my dream, what's wrong?

I dreamt about stones, lots of stones around me, on my head, hands, legs, heart, what the heck... (I consider this as a nightmare back in my childhood, I even cried out loud =.=)

I dreamt about toy story, my own little version of toy story. All my toys just started moving and talking to each other =.=. (tons of Power Rangers)

I dreamt about staying overnight in shopping mall, a little adventure, explored around the mall in the middle of the night. I think I got locked inside, and where the heck did that torchlight came from!?

I dreamt about primary school, my sweet memories with friends, and my crush.

I dreamt about being a superhero, with great mastery of kung-fu =.=".

I dreamt about food, nice food, tons of food, I love food.

I dreamt about going toilet (seriously), a crappy dream =.=.

I dreamt about being a bad guy, was it a shooting frenzy or gang-rape? =.=

Ahem, at last, I remember I had some p******(censored) dreams before, twice I think.

That's all I can recall now, but I think I missed many. It's weird, scientists said we usually won't remember what we dreamt about, yeah that's true. But still I can remember many, but not all. As for now, I really want to dream about Mikun-chan, I have never dreamt for months! Oh gosh give me back my sweet dreams T_T.


Mind to share your special dreams?



7 comments:

Cynthia Goh said...

Usually when people dream bout going to the toilet, they will wet their bed, did u?

dream...........i never seem to recall my dreams, but i often jump out from my sleep screaming or crying, due to nightmare >_< Even till now

~K£cќ~ said...

Usually when people dream bout going to the toilet, they will wet their bed, did u? >>> Izit ... didn't know that.

catguin's dreams are too interesting to remember rite? XDXD ... if its a nightmare and you wake up cyring ... impossible you dun remember wat is it right? Thats weird ...

For me, i can remember some, but i had forgotten most of them. Well i there are dreams where all my friends are inside, including my cousin =.=" and my old friends when they didn't know each other. XD its our mind who set them, so its not weird that it can be anything.

Lau Ky said...

Usually when people dream bout going to the toilet, they will wet their bed, did u?<-- DID YOU? =.=

James2spooky said...

Yea, scientists are right. Most of the dreams we could not remember. Only those dreams that we felt so real and it happenned just before you wake up can actually be remembered by us.

P.S. If you don't mind I would like to type an entry on the same topic/agenda as yours. HeHe.

Damson said...

Oh, for me a dream to be remember is something sort of like Deja Vu, either I've seen the scenary of the dream before or somewhat I triggered the dream when something happens and it was about the samething in my dream...

When people dreamt of toilet the wet their bed<<<--catguin I doubt that...did you, wet your bed? if not then how you know?

Cynthia Goh said...

everyone bang me liow >_<

well, i will feel like going to toilet, then wake up, go toilet, then back to bed XXD

but i heard this somewhere le..

i will get nghmare if see snake, comfirm!

~K£cќ~ said...

Next time we go ikano's pet safari k? Surely u will be estatic to see them XDXD ...

Or u wana watch snakes on plane again XDXDXDXDXDXD WAHAHA