When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Some "hygiene talk"

Have you ever wash your toilet? If you had not do so, do it. Grab some time in your holiday, and do it. Trust me, the outcome of the result will greatly overwhelm your tiredness. I never felt better, even better than Godlike'ing and Triple Kill'ing in DotA.

Today I took my time to go back to Millennium Court (MC), my good old hostel. Well it will still accompany me for the coming 3 years (I suppose), so I've proposed to my parents today so that they could fetch me to PJ (about 40 minutes ride from Ampang) and could as well help me out in my cleaning :p. Frankly it has been months since the last time I clean up my room, I'm not the working type, I'll just push every task away so that they could stay as far from me as possible, until the very last minute that I have no choice but to pick it up. And so, finally I knew that I could not withstand the dirtiness of my room anymore, given that coincidentally my room mate has just moved out and this is a holiday, I think there is not much choice and other reasons that could stop me from working now.

My mom asked me to bring along our vacuum cleaner equipped with the amplifier system or hi-fi or woofer or whatever you call it, well IT IS a vacuum cleaner, it's just that it's so loud that it could disturb my neighbors two houses away, and might burst your ears if you stay too close to it (ahem... A bit exaggerate but that's my way of describing this antique). At first I had in fear that I might disrupt my neighbors, but then I realized that many have gone back to their hometown, and given that it was noon, many should have attended classes (just give me a reason okay?), and bla bla bla. I even brought a mop (I used to have none in my room, sorry).

It was okay in the progress until my mom suggested "Why don't you clean your toilet? It looks disgusting..." Uhuh, you guess it, disaster! I suppose everyone on Earth has certain degree of fear and phobia towards toilet, especially when using public toilets and toilets that are not owned by ourselves, particularly those that are DIRTY, eww... Disgusting. But then... Order is order, that is my own toilet, what to fear =.=? At first the cleaning was not smooth, but as time goes on I felt like I have became one with the toilet, I begin to wash "lovingly" and "aggressively" (as I direct the water anywhere around the toilet as if my clothes won't get wet, was I being childish =.=). The result? A clean and shiny toilet, and a soaked up zLz. Without second thought I bathed in the toilet itself, and after I finished I felt sooo refreshing, "suang ah"... I love my toilet ^.^. This weird feeling is so similar to what I felt the last time I cleaned up my toilet, well this is only the second time =.=". I think as I tried my best to clean my toilet eventually I will develop it as a habit, and that I will clean it more frequently and use it "wisely", as not to dirty it.

Oh, that was something funny happened between me and my room mate too. On the day before I came back to Ampang from MC for my holiday, we got to speak to each other and know more about each other (not that we don't get the chance to do so everyday... It's just that... Well... I'm not good in social'ing, neither is he).


RM: "Huh? You study in UTAR? I didn't know!"
zLz: "Uhuh?"
RM: "Which UTAR?"
zLz: "PJ campus."
RM: "Oh? PJ got UTAR meh?" (SWEAT...)
zLz: "Got la, at Seksyen 14, opposite of Seksyen 17..."
RM: "Oh, all along I thought you study in UTAR Setapak, and that you take bus from here to there..."

And the yada yada...



Well, I stay in PJ and I take bus to Setapak which is way nearer from my own house... YEA RIGHT... SWEAT... I have stayed with this room mate for 1 year, and I knew nothing about him except his phone number and his name (not even full name)... What a "room sharing"... I seldom talk with him, and he's the quiet type too. I begin to doubt my people skill =.=.




12 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Cool, I shall try, become one with the toilet!

~K£cќ~ said...

OMG can't imagine you enjoy washing toilet ... actually u enjoy washing or spraying water everywhere n get yourself wet =.=" ...

Became one with your toilet huh ... alamak ... and washing "lovingly" and "aggressively" ... sounds really weird to me.

I'm not good in social'ing ... u crap la =.= ...wun believe XD. Btw PA n PD is section 13 =.=" ... 14 is jaya there le. Stay in MC duno where is UTAR OMG ... Travel to Setapak everyday? Then you must be a maniac ... your house is just minutes away from UTAR and you choose to stay in MC which is so dam expensive and take LRT everyday OMG *faints* ...

Lau Ky said...

I enjoy both XD.

I'm not good in social'ing<--Seriously I'm not crapping here.

Oops, I told him Seksyen 13, sorry mistaken.

~K£cќ~ said...

I'm not good in social'ing >>> We shall let others judge for you ... any comment from others?

Damson said...

Oh my...he is good...not bad in social'ing...he knew alot of people the matter in fact...well..that proves he is good...

wow...that reminds me...i think i shall wash my toilet too tmr...become one with the toilet..not a bad idea...agressive and lovingly...wow...that was just...AMAZING

~K£cќ~ said...

Lets see what you got to say now XDXD ... its 2 vs 1 already XD

Lau Ky said...

Yea it's two, but there are still millions of people out there who don't think so Zzz.

Damson said...

Oh how you know a millions? they dont know you what...millions of them...

Lau Ky said...

That's why I said I'm bad in socializing.

~K£cќ~ said...

Let me ask you 1 question. Is there anyone out there who socialize with 1 million people out there everyday? The socializing i mean is one to one ... not one to millions ...

Lau Ky said...

George Bush?

~K£cќ~ said...

I wrote one to one not one to millions ... btw i dun think he even remember who he talk to =.= ...