When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another midnight basketball. I used to stay up late and played till midnight, from 10 o'clock+ to 1 or 2 o'clock+, but today's special case. After that fabulous dinner I had (okay it's an ordinary full moon buffet but FOOD is all you need to cheer me up) I straight went to the basketball court and I haven't even warm up the chair inside my room, when my relative "broke in" and asked me out at 9 o'clock+, and there I am -.-". But seriously I was so darn full, who wouldn't after eating two huge plate of mee hun with curry, smoke pork, lamb, toufu, fish n chip, nugget, bla and bla bla bla..? And imagine how I was amazed by the fact that this buffet is somehow special and different from the typical ones, this one comes with a dessert section! I found cheese tarts! And I think I ate erm... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 7 or 8 of them? And some nyonya kuih such as "Malay Kuih" and that "9 layers Kuih" whatever they are called... And TWO big bowls of ABC Ice Kacang, holy cow...

And there I was jumping around shooting balls -.-". For a moment there I was worry cause those curry and Ice Kacang that I consumed kept rolling in my pity stomach in and out, but after a while I was totally in the "mode", guess I love basketball anyway. Today was not a bad match, and I went home early cause we started early. But still, early here simply means 12 o'clock XD.

Drank 3 full cups of water, 赞. Rest for a while, bathed, 赞. Drank another 2 full cups of cold water, 赞. And I believe the sleep after this will be 赞 as well.

And... Heck! I don't need no honey. NO HONEY I said, blekkk... Though I love sweet food especially desserts, but there are exceptions too. I DETEST honey and sweets themselves... Can't tell why, I just hate them XD.



So... Sorry J, NO HONEY. HAHAHA.

Oh before I go, I have recalled one good memory justnow. K, do you still remember the first time we talked and became friend? Hehehe... Nothing special to deliver here really... Just want you to think of the contrary of what you have written in your post there, if you know what am I trying to say.

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Poor organizer, he must have regret not ordering more desserts, wouldnt thought that a big portion of them will end up in zlz's stomach XD ...

Hah =.= wana sick liao still go eat 2 BIG bowls of ice kacang Zzzzz ... Later from bad to worse swt

Food havent digest yet go play bball =.=" jump and run here n there somemore. Not scared of appendix?

Anonymous said...

Dude, y nvr blog bout the steamboat dinner at my hse =p. Juz kiddin', ya havin' exams now rite? Good luck!!! N btw y don't u have a chat box??? =.=