When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, August 31, 2007

Never worse

Monday, 27 August, 2007


It was a hell-ya-it-rocks night. Some say a gathering night won't be perfect without sake (erm... olden days in the the east??) or beer, but we did it just fine with FOOD and laughters and crappings and games and anime and songs. I reached WC's house at around 2 p.m. And as expected that ultimate-sleeperz-No. 2 was still sleeping =.= and I was the first to arrive. It didn't matter anyway, I would end up doing nothing at home in the first place. And so I greeted his brother, crapped a little, tried to LAN my laptop with his desktop for DoTA but... oh well... (ahem... I'm no computer geek...). After messing with the connection setup and LAN cable and such we finally gave up. Grabbed his Nintendo DS (seriously I wanted this jewel so much T_T) and tried out Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy XII, and a third-person shooter... And then he woke up, crapped, transfered anime and songs (endless stacked with endless came endless nightmare, I'm crapping), and then B, JL, Supa V, and KH came eventually. Nothing much to talk about really since we are just some boys, oops, TEENAGE boys ahem... What else can a group of BOYS do anyway. So all the fun and food until 10 p.m. when I finally went home. Too bad that one of our gang members, TF couldn't make it, sure miss him a lot. In the end? I've "earned" much today, apart from bowls and bowls of steamboat (this makes me thinked of a funny scene, I asked WC's mother whether the "fish-stomach" is "pork-skin" (what the heck are those O_O) HAHAHAHA, so paiseh), I've got new anime to watch, tons of new Jap kor to listen, happy. And I want to give thanks and appreciate everything WC's mother has done for us, without the steamboat gathering once in a while I just feel like we will get farther and farther away, looking forward to the next gathering guys! ^.^

Ahem... Back to cover story: Disaster Strikes zLz on This Beautiful Morning. Woke up at 5 o'clock as usual. My throat got really pain and my nose didn't feel quite right, guess it was the effect of extreme consumption of curry, fried food, ice kacang, and ice cream in the previous two consecutive nights. Forced myself to washup and show a normal face to my parents (I don't think they notice it hehe), and off to Pee Jay. And that was just the beginning of one whole disastrous day in my life. First of all, take note please. An LRT fare from Jelatek station to Asia Jaya station is RM 2.40. Ok done. After that when I reached Asia Jaya I made one of the stupid'est and most regrettable decisions in my life. When I saw that feeder bus stopped right at time I was so happy, I thought that in anyway I won't be going to classes today (not with my current condition) so I guess it would do no harm if I reach my hostel late. Normally I would have taken a ride on taxi so that I can catch the MC bus to Uni to have my early class on Mondays, but today is special (heck it's sooo special that I don't want it to happen again -.-). And so I thought I was gonna save some money this time (the feeder bus fare is only RM 1 relative to taxi which is about RM3.50 every Monday). And because of my naive'ness (I never take a bus to PD from Asia Jaya, to PA yes, but not to PD) I actually got on to the bus without really knowing the bus's route (but I heard that it can take me to PD, and MC is near PD). And hooha here comes the Malaysian's Worst Scenario, the bus went straight pass MC at the used-to-be-roundabout near PD, with me staring blankly to MC O_O""". "Calm down, dude" I kept telling myself... Grabbing my backpack firmly I didn't know what should I do, and the bus seemed never stopped along the way and it went straight farther and farther away from the places that I know (to be frankly my usually-hang-out places are just around MC, PD, Seksyen 17, and SS2). Imagine yourself engulfed by strangers and unknown places on a moving bus, and it has gotten faster! It seemed like those strangers around me were laughing at me, with their jaws wide opened and sharp claws waving around (you played too many games dude). Arghh... Scarier than The Thing and Fatal Frame and The Eye or whatever. And I was finding a place where I could get off, but I dare not press the bell until someone did (so I guess I missed a few stations that I can actually get down halfway huh?), and if I'm not mistaken the bus stopped somewhere near Eastin Hotel (where in heaven were I?). Got down from the bus, took a good look down the path, w-h-a-t a n-i-c-e h-i-g-h-w-a-y. (o.o"") How am I suppose to walk all the way back? And I can't guarantee that I can backtrack in anyway since the bus took quite some turns before it reached here. So I crossed the h-i-g-h-w-a-y (ahem... can I fly? Guess how I actually crossed it XD), and waited for a taxi. But another disaster, it's a h-i-g-h-w-a-y dude, how am I suppose to get a taxi in the middle of a h-i-g-h-w-a-y??? I waited for more than half an hour, not any taxi stopped by -.-. And so I went straight towards the petrol station nearby, and suddenly a Metrobus stopped by. "Thank god" I was thinking, but then... another disaster Zzz. After getting on to the bus I just digged out ninety cents to the uncle, I was really stunned and not knowing what to do when he asked me "Mana pergi?" (In this case I don't deny that I was cheating the uncle since ninety cents is definitely not enough for me to go back to MC, but in the first place I didn't even know how is the bus's route and whether it will take me to where I want, so...), I answered hesitatedly "Jalan Universiti" in a SOFT tone (I don't think I can even hear my own voice -.-"), I was really scared cause I didn't even know where I wanted to go! "Apa?" "Ja... Jalan Universiti", louder this time. He somehow didn't seem quite understand where in hell is that but he just pointed his finger towards the front and ask "sana"? (I guess he was asking whether is it only a few stations away -.-") and "thank god" again I answered "Yea yea!". Sat quietly waiting the bus to take me further from the h-i-g-h-w-a-y I was sooo worried, each time the bus stopped that uncle took a look at me, and I tried to avoid his eyes as though he was asking "Belum turun keh? Hehehe *monster jaw wide opened and claws waving around again*". AT LAST I couldn't stand it anymore and got down at a station not so far from where I got on, at least it was not in the middle of the h-i-g-h-w-a-y (I have fear seeing this word from now on...) anymore. Finally got down from that monsters-fillet bus and yet I found myself reached another section of HELL, "What the... What *!&%&amp;amp;amp;*@!&* is this place!!!???" I kept slapping myself... in my heart. Trying to make myself calm and not looking like an idiot to the passerbys was hard. As I was figuring out what to do something caught my eyes, I saw Help University College in distance, now WHERE IS THIS PLACE!? Wahahahaha (I was so helpless and hopeless Zzz, such an idiot). I waited for more than half an hour before I got another taxi (someone actually wanted tooo cut the queue but LUCKILY he didn't do it cause I can't guarantee what would I do in such circumstances with SUCH mood in head *evil grins*). "Oh, Jalan Universiti? Dari Asia Jaya? "how on earth did you get to here!?"<<-- translated to english"... Hahaha, I had a short chat with the driver, he is a friendly kind. My mood has gotten better (but my sickness has not, I'm getting sick'er =.=). Oh well, reached MC at almost nine o'clock (I should be late by now if I ever attended classes Zzz), another RM 7.50. Reached my room finally and straight jumped on to bed before started counting the stupid'ty-level of me today, wasted RM 1 + RM 0.90 + RM 7.50 = RM 9.40 in 2+ hours time in the morning "to get a tour around Pee Jay" wtf... Slept without thinking much Zzz.

Skipped whole day from classes and watched Ouran High School Host Club, finished the whole anime at night (and yeap it rocks), and started a new anime, Saikano (not so new anyway, an anime back in 2003)



Tuesday, 28 August, 2007


A boring and forgettable day, finished Saikano by bed time. I was so speechless. I didn't expect these much from this anime but... I hope I can come out with a review of it soon. Somehow, tonight I am happy, because of some "thing", hehe. DotA'ed with room mate till 3 a.m.



Wednesday, 29 August, 2007


Didn't really plan to attend classes again today but I think I had to at least go to the campus to redeem my Public Speaking certificate. Nope I didn't win any prizes and it was an "awful" experience so forget about it. And just when I thought I came all the way walking to campus from MC I might as well online "for a little while" since I've been disconnected from the online world for days. But I guess "a little while" here simply means all the way up till 7 p.m. when everyone else is gone and the officer had to warn "Sorry, time's up." Spent most of the time chatting with K and doing some routine surfing... Went back MC and DoTA'ed with room mate till 3 o'clock in the morning... Dead.



Thursday, 30 August, 2007 (a bit messy, sorry)


Sometimes, it's not that I don't want to smile and crap all around but how could you smile in such situations?:

Got ffk'ed by "someone" and waited till 4 o'clock to only have my breakfast. Heard my coursework marks and couldn't bare to see them anymore. Drove me to Soo's house just to meet him, and what I got was "Grooo....(sleeping) All I can do for you now is to give you some "liong sui"(herbal tea??)" and sleep again (okay I get the isi tersirat part for the "liong sui" and I didn't deny). Heck I came all the way from my hostel just to get this answer? I have came to meet you man! My buddy!? We've never met for so long and this is what I get. Fine, went out and left. Took a taxi all the way back to MC again, wasted. Heard some bad news from the taxi driver, so I have decided to go home early today. As expected, traffic jam and human jam all around. Almost got cooked and became roti canai in the Metrobus. Another long jam at Jalan Hulu Kelang on my way home, sien Zzz. Was so looking forward to at least "some activities" tonight (big, I mean BIG day dude, MERDEKA!~ whatever...), another disappointment. Everyone went back to hometown, I guess it couldn't be helped anyway. And my parents slept so darn early today (did they even realize that today we've got fireworks to watch? sien), so I guess I'll just skip my plan too. Sat back and online at home, what a super boring Merdeka. Happy Birthday brother, though I hate you (I mean your natives) but at least you brought calms throughout the years, you have my thanks.

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Nice tour around pj you had there =.=" feeder bus huh? Isnt it supposed to finally end up in one of the LRT stations? =.= *btw you should press the bell when you saw mc =.= they "might" stop*

It seemed like those strangers around me were laughing at me, with their jaws wide opened and sharp claws waving around >>> I agree u played too much games n watch too many horro movies Zzzz

Hmm Eastin Hotel .. i forgot where is it =.=" im sure i saw it before some where in pj swt.Highway? How come no car pass by there =.="?

Help University College huh? Wow you're gotten pretty far deep inside Damansara =.= Even i never see HELP before XD ....

Oh he sleep so much as ever =.=" liong sui? Tak faham =.="

Lau Ky said...

You don't really get what I mean when I said "I saw MC", it's not in the route at all, it's far away on my right hand side.
H-i-g-h-w-a-y got cars la of course, just no taxi stopped by =.=

~K£cќ~ said...

o.O u din elaborate properly =.="

You said no car passed by =.=" even got taxi or bus oso i duno whether they will stop or not =.= highway le later kena bang @.@

nostalgia.jesskang said...

pity you, dude.