When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, August 4, 2007

One of the "prettiest" day of my life...

Yes yes I've abandoned my blog for months... In fact I did not plan to post until I've got everything done (I believe these "things" are revisions (zero), tests (thousands of them), animes (millions of them), songs (zillions of them), mine sweepings (near infinity) and some other stuffs I have to take care of...), but then I finally realized that I was such an idiot to have thought so in the first place. Just what in heaven was I thinking, they were only the many reasons I kept using to evade something that is good to be done. Yes I agree on "so many things, so little time", but then procrastination is not a good habit to begin with at all. At the bottom of my heart I clearly understand that I was just coming out with reasons to get past with the blogging... Haha, so I'm back again, in my latest addition, I will enclose some photos I took with my camera phone when I took a "casual tour" around Subang the day before... HT is a serious automobile freak, he knows from top to bottom about cars (kami!~) and he regarded this place here at Subang (around Sunway Pyramid) as "A City of Car Modifying" in Cantonese. Imagine two kid-like teenager went pass a whole lane of nice cars, I was actually jumping in joy and fell in love with what I saw XD. Frankly I know nothing about cars, but I love flashy and pretty stuffs, including cars XD. Enjoy~




Nissan Skyline GTR



Nissan Fairlady



Nissan Sylvia



Toyota Supra



Mitsubishi Evo


Another Nissan Skyline GTR



Is this a Mitsubishi Evo too? I'm not too sure...



Definitely another Mitsubishi Evo



Can you imagine where did I found this car!?? Hehe... UTAR!!! Holy crap it's a Mazda RX-8!!! (One of my favourite besides Skyline...)



Another car in UTAR, and I don't know what car was it... Even HT had difficulty on this... I think his final answer was... Mazda? ("It's Roadster, I think I have heard this name before... Somewhere... Hmm...)



HT said it is a Nissan saloon...


Can you just believe it? I skipped the whole day classes and took these photos at Sunway and SS2! :p PRETTY CARS~

Till next time...

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I like cars too! I think there are some in Sec 13. I saw a number of times already..

Lau Ky said...

What cars did you see? Can tell the names?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I don't know the model; only know the brand...

James2spooky said...

You can see a lot of 'em on the Kesas highway in Puchong during weekends' midnights (illegal racing). I just happenned to live near a road bridge above the highway :P

My favourite car, though it is not really a fast race car but I like its look, is the Mazdaspeed 6. I like Nissan Skyline GTR R34 too but I wish it has Mazdaspeed 6's cool appearance, hmm...