When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, August 24, 2007

So quiet...

Hmm... My sickness is recovering... But still have a mild running nose...

Woke up at 6:30 a.m. after some mild struggling, I was really surprised that I was able to wake up accordingly, and unlike what I used to do whenever I sleep late (I mean sleep "early") especially in cases like this, both me and H slept at 3+ a.m...

Well, it's still another morning, another day, and it's still true. Looking blank towards the textbooks and notes, well I guess there's no choice, it's my own false that I never study properly to prepare for today's tests huh?

And so all the usual bla bla bla until I get to school. It's strange that I didn't feel panic and sad at all, well not to say I'm happy but at least I have a normal mood today, and with some smiles of course. Perhaps it was because of all the crapping last night that I've finally picked up myself once again. Erm... Skipped every single class today, didn't really want to meet them (and her), and for study purpose (I seriously have no idea what in heaven did me and H do last night till 3 a.m., study*erm*? Play*nope*? I guess most of the parts are casual chit-chatting...)

Right until I stepped into the examination hall did I start to feel a strange aura nearby, I don't want to mention it here but it was so near... Nope not the pre-exam phobia and yada yada~ Heck just forget about it. So as for the tests today, I was really glad that I know to do most of the parts (in fact I know all of the questions) except for one stupid mistake ("ilusi optik") that I made for the FIRST question in my programming test, bah...

Right after the tests I've lost that intense feeling when I left the hall. Stayed alone for about an hour while H had his class. I don't know, but I've found that I can't stay alone anymore, am I still a small kid or what? I always needed someone to be with... AGAIN, I should drop this at once, forget about it.

Skipped another class, went home straight with H and played DotA with him all afternoon in his room, a good time to relax and forget all those unhappiness. After that just went home till now, a boring day indeed, but calm. That's what I like about simplicity...

2 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

That day I just talked to H where and who is having simple life. Guess what he said? KL people-wake up, go to work, come back, have dinner, go pub, sleep! Simple enough? *grins* As I know, it's not easy to be simple nor it hard to be extraordinary... Only if you understand what I am talking about.. I also don't know what I am crapping..

Anyway, have a simple yet extraordinary weekend, dude. Welcome to see a refreshed KY next monday.. Waiting for you, dude..

Ciow

Lau Ky said...

I'm sorry that I won't and didn't make it on Monday (Oh, today is Wednesday), and I won't make it this week too.