When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I love boxes... But please don't give me too much of box rice...

For those of you who kept on saying that my camera phone takes high quality pictures... Here are some "contradictions" (man I hate this word) due to poor lighting effect (my camera sucks in gloomy places). These are some of my collections (yes I have more collectibles in store...), enjoy.


Neon Genesis Evangelion related merchandise...

HIGHLIGHT I: My second Eva, and the one I precious most (because of its box art ^.^")

HIGHLIGHT II: My third Eva

HIGHLIGHT III: My first Eva

Neon Genesis Evangelion Original Soundtrack (they have got tons, but I only have one of them)

Final Fantasy related merchandise (From left to right: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Black Mages, Black Mages II: The Skies Above, and Kingdom Hearts)

HIGHLIGHT IV: Final Fantasy X Original Soundtrack

HIGHLIGHT V: Final Fantasy XII Original Soundtrack (The prettiest box art I've ever seen so far)

Metal Gear Solid related merchandise (From left to right: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty-The Otherside, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, and Metal Gear Solid Song Collection)

Cyndi Wang Xin Ling related merchandise

HIGHLIGHT VI: What? No I'm not trying to show you that she's leng lui and cute, just want to show off that signature there la... Can you see that? XD

A fraction of my heart...


For those of you who are blur, Neon Genesis Evangelion is just one of my favourite animes of all time (and it's old), and why do I possess so many copies of the same thing? Well I believe you've heard the phrase "Love is blind" don't you? XD. Final Fantasy is just one of the many Role Playing Games that once rocked every single soul of gamers in the gaming history (to present), Metal Gear Solid is just one of the many action/shooting games that once made me die for its intriguing and suspensive storyline (not to leave out that it's a pretty damn good game too...), Cyndi Wang Xin Ling WAS just one of my favourite artists during secondary school, but not anymore... (and again I bought two "seems-different-but-same" copies of one of her albums (can you spot it out?), same case with Eva.


Those not highlighted but in the picture are:

Gorillaz-Demon Days (An animation band)

Oakenfold-thirst (A techno collection)

Kitaro-Heaven and Earth (You will know this genius Kitaro if you are into instrumental and orchestra)

12 Girls Band-Shining Energy+Live at Budokan Japan
(And you will know this superb band of Chinese girls that perform orchestra in their very own style - combining and blending the uniqueness of Eastern and Western music, by using Chinese instruments)

Michelle and Vickie-Kissy (A not-too-well-known Taiwanese duo)

Michael Guang Liang and Victor Ping Guan-Live of their last concert
(Guang Liang Ping Guan la who else)

Chrono Cross Original Soundtrack (A RPG that too rocked the hearts of gamers back then, developed by the same company of Final Fantasies...)


On second thought, I congratulate our dear Turtle for finally obtaining his very own laptop (give me a high five!).

And on final note, the albums listed above... are all originals. Xp

Till next time

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Hmm turtle got a laptop? Wonder if acer is waterproof ...

ON the other hand, i got a laptop too *yay* so "high 5"

p/s: Love is blind ... but you need eyes to buy those stuff, so definately you're not blind ... just a maniac XDXD

Anonymous said...

Rei made it to the cover of Rolling Stone Japan! Yay!
http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/rei-ayanami-makes-the-cover-of-rolling-stone-japan/

Lau Ky said...

O.O Rei!!! Oh cool... I'm sooo eager about this new movie ^.^ Thanks for sharing!