When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dull, but I like it this way...

Woke up at 9:30 by those noisy workers Zzz Have tried to fall asleep again but I just can't do it. One of the main reasons I was not able to sleep was because I was shocked, nope not a crocodile hugging me but just that I found my throat was in extreme pain. It seems like my sickness has not gotten any better, but worse. I felt the air exhaled by me kinda hot, and my nose doesn't feel comfortable, is it a fever? Hmm... Anyway I didn't tell my parents about it, not important anyway.

Spent the afternoon watching some old clips which I have never been able to throughout the months after I have obtained them long ago. They are just some And 1 basketball show-off, a hong kong movie, and Guess. Just wanted to free out some spaces on my hard drive after watching them. A couple of minesweeping, DotA, and blogging... Nothing much really. And I am waiting for an event tonight, just an invitation to a full moon dinner in my place. Why this excitement? Cause there's food!

And yet tomorrow another much anticipated event, a gathering with secondary mates, steamboat dinner! Food! Again... (Shh though I'm sick, if my parents knew about it I don't think I get to eat all these -.-" Geez...).

Simple day, but I like it. Calm, quiet, do stuff I like, stay away from those hustle and problems throughout the week... How I wish I could be like this everyday, where I can runaway from everything. Though not quite enjoying in this way and kinda boring too, but at least no new troubles can be triggered.

6 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Dude, you may try to have honey when you wake up tomorrow morning and before you drink any water nor brush your teeth! It may relieve your sore throat if you choose not to see doctor...

Lau Ky said...

But I hate honey, it stinks! Purr... >.<

nostalgia.jesskang said...

You want to recover or not? Final decision is in your hand.. But I think it's not worse than pills, right?

~K£cќ~ said...

Honey is sweet =.= it does not stinks Zzz

Lau Ky said...

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO honey! *on riot*

~K£cќ~ said...

Honey! Honey! Honey! Its been a long time since i drink it =.=