When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, March 15, 2008

But It's All About You

You gazed at me
As if you've done nothing wrong
Well yea of course Honey
There ain't no right or wrong
In this little world of our own

You stared at me

As if you've said nothing wrong
Well look at me Honey
We're living in denial
In this pathetic world of shit

You said it's just the beginning
But it was all about you and yourself
You said we'll be just fine
But I couldn't find me on your shelf

You said it's the intoxication
But I'm as clearheaded as yourself
Look outside the window
And you'll see that the world is flat

Because it was all about you and yourself


-zLz


No I've NO experience in relationship, and this is sorta just my own fantasy (take it as how a single looks at love from a different perspective if you would). This is my first time WRITING a song (not COMPOSING) so it's kinda short (just repeat the chorus or whichever part you like for N times, if you ever know how to sing it). No I don't see it as a poem (I prefer it to be lyrics) and it really sucks. Please leave a comment on this, and if you so happen to be good in composing music, would you please help with this song? xD Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad wei, you obviously pay attention to lyrics of songs u listen to....

I got a Simple Plan vibe from these lyrics.... 100% emo, punk lyrics XD

Lau Ky said...

Thanks man, I'm glad.

Well if you put it that way... it's true xD But I got influenced by Ellegarden too... Too late to stop the crave now.

Anonymous said...

That explains the chunkiness of the lyrics XD, guai lou will never write dis kinda lyrics XD

Lau Ky said...

Yep... It might not actually make sense to others... though I understand what the hell have I wrote.

But too bad I'm no guai lou xD