When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Thursday, March 13, 2008

This, Vol. II

This, is my mobile phone.


This, is my sweet RM 780 mobile phone, Sony Ericsson K618i, with a 2.0 Megapixel camera.


This, is my roommate's mobile phone.


This, is my roommate's RM 900 mobile phone, Sony Ericsson K800, with a goddamn 3.2 MegaFreakingPixel camera.


Judging from the above pictures taken with both of these phones (in which I used his to take mine and vice versa), you can already tell who's the winner in terms of picture's clarity and sharpness (don't bother with the lighting, I think I messed up with both the phones' settings).

Unwillingly and reluctantly accepting the defeat... At least my phone can do THIS





This, is a frame which, looks a lot like a toilet mirror, and in fact it is.


SEE!? I got your damn phone framed! Can you do this!?? With THIS frame? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Yea right...

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Pls, do not compare with K800, all other 2 mp phone will lose badly, not to mention that it has xenon flash too.

Tried, even a 5 mp Nokia N82 is worse then k800

nostalgia.jesskang said...

My bro just bought that K800.. So envy... =.=