When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, March 14, 2008

Do I even look like I need a gun?

Somehow got into a desperate discussion with HT this morning when we were revising Accounting as a preparation for the test. We were discussing about our lives, about what we should do about ourselves and our futures.

Poor academic performances, poor as in poor and poorer than poorest, and poor management in relationships and such, you get the idea.

zLz, "I'm thinking about changing course."
HT, "Why don't we sell chicken rice?"
zLz, "Why don't we cut your dick off and sell it to Badawi?"
HT, "Why don't we rob the bank?"

RIGHT... "Rob the bank" (=_=)
Give me a bloody gun...






Sorry this is all I've got...

OR I can make it better...






Maybe not...

Let's sell chicken rice.

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Don't let your stray thought roaming anymore. Haha... It's time to work hard... I think nothing is hard if we work hard for it.

Lau Ky said...

Yea sure, I'll start working hard to earn myself a gun. Thanks for the advice. :)

~K£cќ~ said...

Gun? easy ... toy shops have loads of them

~K£cќ~ said...

Comes with diff colors and shapes too :)