When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, March 10, 2008

Geez, just slurp them in already! Jesus...

Norm - That which is regarded as normal or typical. Wiktionary

Speaking of norm, I realized that you can't just leave it alone as if you're living in your little world. This is how life's like, you can never live alone.

Take the 12th General Election for example, everybody is talking about it and what do you feel if you're being left out of the conversation just because you know nothing about it at all (so as to say, you can never "don't give a shit"), but this is not related to my topic here anyway.
Let me first ask you a question, "How do you eat mee?".




Yea right don't give me craps about using your chopsticks and mouth (>.<) but tell me whether you slurp all the mee into your mouth like you never give a damn (that is, without using spoon, just chopsticks to pick it up and stuff everything into your mouth, and make the awkward noise *slurrpppp*) OR behave like a pretty-cute-cute-well-educated-lady (sorry for the improper adjective) that takes the time to pick up a few noodles and put it into the spoon, not to forget to take the trouble to try to make them all nicely stay in place and if it fails (the noodles dropped out or the bulk is too big) they will start all over again until they succeed (YES!!!! Gotcha! Now I can finally put it into my mouth)...

No I hold no grudge against the ladies (and men) but I just want to know which one is the proper way (indeed I think you already have the answer). You see I'm not the guy-with-proper-table-manners kinda dude (I don't even know what are they) but it embarassed me sometimes to notice that I'm the only bastard on that particular table who slurp all the noodles like a moron while others are behaving very very (very very) well. The moment I realized that I had to change my way of eating to "cope with" them...

No I prefer being myself, so don't fcuk me the next time you see me eating like that, I'll be a good boy occasionally when (IF) I feel to >.<

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the politically real and chinese way is to slurp em, since no1 used a spoon to eat in ancient china XD. Though they dun slurp all 3 metres of the mee up like u do.....

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Haha.., I just told Kelvin that I really welcome you back to blog... I like your blog!!! Haha... Interesting...

~K£cќ~ said...

Its good to be polite, but i do it half-half, its really pain in the @ss to put it on the spoon every single time ...

Lau Ky said...

Yang Guo - I know la, you just love your predecessor - Yang Guo Prime's way of eating la... Go ahead and slurp your way man, weird Chinese Kung Fu Crap Master. xD

Jess - Thanks!

Kelvin - Agree! But I'm different from you, I don't do it half half, I do it a quarter xD

Damson said...

Haha, for me, when I felt the urge to slurrp it, i will. When I felt like eating eat using the spoon, I will too...but I wont like what you say "redo" the thing if the noodles falls out...I know a cute-cute-little-polite-girl who know not to use spoon when eating noodles...she acuse that the noodle will be too hot to put into mouth...swt...and she slurps them in a FAIRLY polite way....lol...if u knw what I mean...>.-

Lau Ky said...

I wonder how polite could that be.

Damson said...

you never knw...hahaha....maybe I can try taking some videos next time....IF SHE ALLOWS...hahahah

chemical_heart_beating said...

LOL.. i did both way, depends on the situation. Most of the time will put in the spoon, but in rushing time will juz slurp it la.. Even so, the spoon must be with me, must put beside my bowl or plate eventho im not using it. :)