When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Malaysia BN Decides

So I say, what's with the rush and hassles? There can't be any other result right? I mean, there is no eff-fing way on Earth in Malaysia in THEIR COUNTRY that BN would lose right?

Seriously I don't get it, what's the big deal man. To me this pathetic "erection" is just another lame joke, where people wasted their money on posters and papers (and wasted natural resources); not to mention wasted their time to rush back to hometown, AND not to forget the traffic jam it caused... Man I just hate big festivals, I hate it in Malaysia.

As I said, if you wanna have a real election, have it FAIR damn it! With all those big things going on out there, all those annoying obituary big dick-heads posters around... You better make it really FAIR (though I know I can't expect much)

Just overheard a short chat between my grandpa and both my parents.
"I did not see any other logo except BN itself on that paper wo..."

Abusing oldies' blur'ness, perhaps?

I'm not gonna tell you which party am I going to vote for when the time comes, but if you ask me whether I like the current government...

What do you think?

(Okay if you are really that blur, NO)

But again, there is no freaking way they would lose man! I don't really see my own country as a truly democratic country anyway.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oppositon seems to b winning alot of the urban areas as of the time of me typing......

BN sure won't lose wan, budden tht's nvr the aim of the opposition anyway, they are trying to deny them 2/3 majority in the parliament.....

Eventhough BN won't lose, there is a change, more opposition is PArliament = more ppl to observe those corrupt shits in BN = they have to actually start doing their jobs instead of rasuah-ing

~K£cќ~ said...

Urban area? If you consider the whole penang and selangor included =.=

Obviously, there i no way Bn will lose that bad, oppositions are just aiming for 1/3 to deny their 2/3 power, and seems like the currently ( as in 3.33am) need only one more seat to get that ;)

Anonymous said...

They won selangor, kelantan, perak, penang and kedah ler

and they deny BN 2/3 of the seats in parliament adi....

Penang and selangor no urban area meh =.=....... KL seats Opposition won 10 out of 11.... gila, Teresa Kok kicked serious ass......won 2 sears ler

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Well, let's put in this way, we are not aiming to kick BN out, we are just hoping to have a more balance power between BN and Oppositions. Like US, Aus, both the gov and Opp have balance power and thus the citizen won't be oppressed so much.

I'm very satisfied with this result, seriously. We just need a new breeze and energy to flow in our "corrupted-in-every-aspect" beloved country.

~K£cќ~ said...

Petaling Jaya is no way an urban area right? Damansara too ... all won by DAP, even the famous Chew Mei Fun lose like so bad ...

Just put it this way, no point if they are famous, people hates BN so if you are in BN you lose eof

Lau Ky said...

PJ and Damansara ARE urban areas...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Why PJ and the high class Damansara Utama are not urban areas? How do you define urban there? They are outskirts? swt...