When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Where the hell is my DaKwAt!?

Just a little while ago I was having dinner with my family. Out of no where I popped out a question "Mum, can I take a look at your finger for that ink thingy? I want to see how is it like."

Before you say anything... Yes I live in jungle -.-" You see I'm kinda outdated and disconnected from the outside world when I was back in the hostel because I do not get Internet access and newspaper there... So I actually didn't know that they have canceled the idea of using the ink on your finger...

"No way mum! I thought they already bought it!?"

Dude, that was our money man! That was the people's money! Where the hell is our ink now!? Where in the fcuk is our money!!!???

Shame on you BN, the outcome of this election serves you well. Go fcuk yourselves Zzzz

Totally outrageous.

10 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

sweat you, now only you know...

By the way, before I read the content of this entry, I thought of "where is my suit" until I read on, only to find that you mean "where is my ink"... Seriously what is "sue" in Malay?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

In case you didn't know, our lovely govt spent RM 2m on that silly ink thingy... Thanks BN... *Salute*

Lau Ky said...

It's "dakwah".

Yea sweet money, I wonder those are in whose pocket now...

~K£cќ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~K£cќ~ said...

SWEAT la its dakwa =.="

Dakwah is done by those ulama regarding Islam we studied in form 5 sejarah ...

Err that idea comes from SPR, and the cancellation is also by SPR ... =.=

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Kelvin, why your Malay so damn good?!

Do you think SPR is really that independent and transparent?

~K£cќ~ said...

No my malay is NOT good, just that you havent met people who is better LOL ...

My malay has dropped like 70% since i shifted to PJ lar =.=", living in a malay area for 15 year and speaking to malays using malay everyday ... what do you think?

Lau Ky said...

Do you think SPR is really that independent and transparent?<---

What do you think? -.-

Crap I don't even think Polis "Diraja" are that independent as well... You think they do not have any link with the government? Zzz

~K£cќ~ said...

Who said so, look why did the gov amended the rules for the SPR chairman to be extended his period? Because he is good? I don't think so ...

Lau Ky said...

That's exactly what I'm saying.