When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, March 24, 2008

red... Red... RED!!!

Having 6 people living on the same planet, is nothing wrong. Having 6 people sharing the same sex, is not a big deal. Having 6 people studying in the same University is again, nothing to fuss about.

But...

Having SIX persons wearing RED T-SHIRTS appearing in TOILET at the SAME TIME bearing the fact that THEY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AT ALL is...

Hell with coincidence...

Frankly I was really shocked when I came out of the water closet and saw 5 people wearing red T-shirts standing in front of the mirror, and with me wearing red T-shirt too (-___-)


The world is big? Think twice.

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

When? Which T-shirt? Any organization shirt?

Lau Ky said...

Yesterday.

Nope not any particular brand or organization, just red shirts, T-Shirts >.<

Damson said...

swt....u really care bout it alot?

~K£cќ~ said...

Who ever said the world is big?