When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Ah haha"

Both of them gonna be out for two days, alone at home. Anyone wants to 收留 me? (T_T)

Speaking of my parents, they just asked for my result days ago (though I am already acknowledged of that for a long time, I didn't tell them, DUH). Well, what did I do? I just...

Mom: Hey, what makes them take so long to mark your paper? When is your result coming out?

zLz: Oh, it's already out.

Mom: What!? When?

zLz: Erm... Well... A long time ago, I guess.

Mom: Why didn't tell me? How was it?

zLz: Ah, hahahahahaha (laugh my way to my room) <<<---- -_="""

Mom: How was it?

zLz: Ah haha... Bad.

Mom: What!? What happened!? How bad!?

zLz: Ah haha, almost failed.

Mom: What is wrong with you this sem!?

zLz: Ah haha.

Mom: Did something bother you this sem?

zLz: Ah haha.

Mom: ... (went out)


Well, I can almost see that disappointment blink in my mum's eyes. Hah, what to do, I got the worst result in my whole life (YES). Come to think of it, she asked "did something bother you this sem?". You bet, yes! And HELL YES! Not only one, but many things bothered me!

Dad: (In the car) How was your result?

zLz: (like you hadn't know Zzz) Oh, bad. Ah haha...

Dad: What happened to your usual results?

zLz: Ah haha.

Dad: ...

zLz: ...


Yes, that's the kinda conversation I ever had with my dad since birth (typical father-to-son conversation I guess).

Seriously...

Hopeless.

5 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hmmm... For me I would just tell... Heee

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh lol same with me XD the typical dad-son conversation. Diff with my mum she will ask until i tell =.=

Lau Ky said...

Hmmm... For me I would just tell... Heee<<--- Not like you would ever get scolded =.= And even if you failed this test once, it's not like they are ever gonna kill you, they might even congratz you "At last! A failure! Congratulation!~"

Okay, I'm kidding. Don't take any offense.

Τ ѓ і Й ǻ said...

Sure u guys score every paper I guess. hey crappy i hv updated my blog again. check it out. Thanks anyway!

~K£cќ~ said...

Omg u teruk -.- not to get scolding is already good enuf if u failed, and now you want them to congratulate ? =.=