When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You're just a sad song, with nothing to say.

She said "they wouldn't listen anyway, and they are not worthed it".

I started to think...

Aha, it WAS really me anyway. I was right, if anything is to happen, I must be the one. Hah, though I didn't expect she'd perceive me that way, that "I wouldn't listen". Yeah of course I have been all hotheaded but then, I couldn't accept the fact that I'm being accused as "won't listen anyway". But maybe she was right.

And again, she still clings hard into believing that she is the only one on this Earth that is being put into despair. She still thinks that if anyone on this Earth is to be put into the deepest of the deepest in the hell of sorrow, she's the one, and the only one. Well if she thinks that I've been living my life very happily, let it be.

Humans need time, whether you or me, we all need time. I needed, and I have had enough. And I think you still need more. You're the one that is still dreaming.

I mean, WHATEVER! I'm so eff-fing couldn't care less! (But why am I writing this?)

Damn, I need more MCR, more emo, put me to sleep please.

And whether you are reading this, I don't give a eff-fing shyt! Live your life your own way damn it, think for yourself, not for others. And because of all this shyt my relationship with someone else is greatly impaired, though he didn't say it was because of this but I know it. Am I blaming you? NO.

No comments: