When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More exclusive footage

Sorry I still couldn't get enough of MCR...

(Back to America)


Mr. President: It's been a long time boys, so how was the tour?

Gerard: Overall okay, The people were crazed about us back then. It was really a big fuss.

Mikey: It's not okay at all! And there’s these terrors and its like... it feels like if somebody was gripping my... and these terrors... and it feels like... and it feels like if somebody was gripping my throat, tremors? They're not tremors they're worse than tremors... they're... they're these terrors... They're not tremors they're worse than tremors... they're... they're these terrors... and it feels like if somebody was gripping my throat and squeezing... and... and it feel like if somebody was gripping...

Gerard: Enough Mikey, just sleep.

Mikey: Haiz...

Mr. President: What is it? What is wrong with him?

Gerard: Oh, it's just that... That Black Parade Tour at Malaysia was an awful one... Not only I caught a sore throat after dining in their local restaurant, but my brother also caught some kinda trauma there... Because of some lame instructions by the organizer.

Mr. President: Huh?

Gerard: We were not allow to fcuk. I mean, we must not fcuk in Malaysia, they wouldn't like it. We were only allowed to eff.

Mr. President: Hah, that's horrible.

Gerard: And one thing, after this concert I have also learnt that Malaysian are not used to Encore. It's really strange that there was no encore unlike in other countries back then. I'm kinda pissed, frankly.

Mikey: No bro, there was one.

Gerard: Huh?

Mikey: Yeah, there was this wicked soul, shouting alone at the Blue Zone. I don't know about you guys, but I heard it. I'm not sure who he was but there was this "zLz" thingy imprinted on his forehead. But after he shouted for a while, he was not amused by the fact that he was the only one asking for encore, and he shut up afterwards, looking extremely embarrassingly.

Gerard: I see... But back then I only heard some noobs shouting "We want more!". Oh well, I'm just so not use to this Malaysian culture thingy.

(End)

Okay, that particular "Encore" part is true, I really did that I tell you =.= And what the eff is with Malaysian? Did they all go through concerts without encoring at all? It wouldn't hurt to put your eff-fing expensive tickets to a little more than it's worthed you know. HAIH...

Note: That Mikey's reply was extracted from the song Sleep, which Gerard wrote for his dear brother who couldn't sleep at nights due to the pressure in producing the album The Black Parade.

No comments: