When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Monday, December 17, 2007

ArseKicking Speed

As usual, the second thing I do after I turned on the computer and online in the office (what's the first thing? take a hard wild guess), is to turn on eMule and continue with my wild downloads. Today, I was well fascinated by the download speed, it's SERIOUSLY the fastest I've seen in my life. I sensed a bit of luck today.




But then, it's Ayumi Hamasaki lar my friend, of course it's unusually faster than any other downloads la.

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

I thought you just installed msn messnager ... now even worse you even installed emule on it? omg ... u speed sucker -.- i wonder if other staff realize how come their internet speed went down so much since zlz came in =.=

But then i guess they wouldnt know, even in a 1000 years =.=

Lau Ky said...

I uninstalled and undid everything I have done on their PC before I go.