When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Talk la dai lou!

On this fine morning at work, an unexpected message popped up:

xxx@hotmail.com says:
helloz

zLz ™ says:
yo

zLz ™ says:
ssup

xxx@hotmail.com says:
nth much le...

xxx@hotmail.com says:
how're u?

xxx@hotmail.com says:
i'm chilling lo...

zLz ™ says:
hah

zLz ™ says:
so so

...

What? Tarak lagi la. Yes, that's all. And then, 24 hours of silence.

I mean, woi, you took the first move, you do the talking le dai lou >.<
Have you guys encountered such awkward situation before? No, though I am a talkative fellow but I usually don't take the first move (I mean, our mums always tell us not to talk to strangers right?), unless there are people which I'd be really glad and love to talk to I will *occasionally* blast out a few Hi's and Yo's, but this doesn't happen all the time.

So,I wanted to take this opportunity to actually apologize to anyone that I actually "indirectly" hurt you (that you thought I'd forget about you, that I'd ignore your existence, that whatever) by not talking to you for a long time even though I see you guys online everyday. No not that I'm arrogant or what, no not that I'm acting cool or what. The main reasons should be sometimes I'm too pissed to chat, sometimes I'm too tired to chat, sometimes I couldn't find anything to chat about, sometimes I'd only like to see your names appearing on the MSN and I'd do just that. I can't explain any better than this but sometimes I just feel glad that I still am able to see my dear friends online (cause this means that they/you are all well-being and fine) and that's more than enough. Sometimes I just think, talking and language thingy are not necessary anymore, seeing you there is everything.

So, please guys, this is zLz, this is me, please forgive me if you really feel that way. No I will never forget about you, I am always acknowledged about your existence (though I might seem blur sometimes). So if you really feel offended, fine, let it be. If you really feel like I'm a b*tchy or sh*ty self-centered kinda guy, hah, sorry, can't help you.

This makes me wonder, how many of those *127* people that I added on my list last time that I actually talked to before? Erm... Hold on, I'll do the maths and tell you the answer 114 years later.

No comments: