When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Friday, December 28, 2007

You still reading my blog?? (*Big eyes rolling, I mean as big as those alien eyes you've seen in Mars Attacks*)

Sorry for not updating my blog frequently, I have not been able to get Internet connection for many weeks now. I'll try whenever possible. But don't expect cool pictures as requested by some (yeah you two), no, not at least for now. I am rushing to blog here (I'm at UTAR) so don't expect me to come out with any nice thing to laugh at or cool pictures to see.

And sorry again.

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

UTAR? why on earth are you in UTAR?

Lau Ky said...

Take result and student bill.

~K£cќ~ said...

I got that answer earlier -.-" i was at utar too, but different one Zzzzz