When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Sunday, December 2, 2007

And who the...

This is how the story goes, a couple of months ago when I was still in the foundation year, there was this bunch of what people used to call "students" hanging (out) in a computer laboratory like they used to during boring classes. And for god-knows-whatever reason one of these busters (yeap just cocks, no chicks) suddenly came out with a brilliant idea of killing our time (I forgot who was that, I sure hope it wasn't me) by browsing through all of the student names in our WBLE (Web Based Learning Environment I suppose) database and adding every single cool chick that we'd find on that list. As to how we judged on the "coolness" of a particular chick I have no idea. Basically these monkeys just spent hours in front of the computers and added every single cool chick they could find, each with distinctive and variable taste. And as expected, I was one of them (kids those days, kids, KIDS! >.<). And if I'm not wholly mistaken, it turned out that I won. Yes, I meant I won, by having the longest list.

To put it in short, just a few moments ago I have finally decided to sit down and have a serious look through my MSN contacts and kept uttering "who the hell...", just to filter and clean out my long~~ list of contacts. I was doing so as I finally realized I do not have such an amount of friends at all. It's time to clear out your mind and face the truth Shack! You are just another sorry ass!

And the outcome?


Yeah, these are my true friends (ahem), I mean, at least I know who are these guys though we don't used to talk much. Come to think of it, my "chatting rate" nowadays has dropped from 6 people at once to less than 1 lately.

In case you were wondering, want to know how many "unwanted friends" have I got onto my list?


10 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Omg i wonder who came out with that idea =.="" now i know why u got so many contacts from UTAR la ... no wonder ....

SWT really big one ...

U judge ppl by their name? lol ... rarely got pl put their pic or even a simle desription of them in wble profile

Lau Ky said...

And we only added those with pictures attached, and of course you will soon get to realize that most of them are fake XD

~K£cќ~ said...

DUH? -.-" but most of them r real one lol ... unless those desprate for bf maybe put leng lui pic la LOL

Lau Ky said...

My MALE friend put leng lui picture and as a result lured quite a number of "ma lat lou" Zzz

Anonymous said...

u tat friend put leng lui pic d is who?haix,tis owrld hv change~all c ur face be4 c ur brain~

~K£cќ~ said...

Erm lol ... dont they know how to read name swt ...

Lau Ky said...

"He"'s a male, a heng dai of mine XD.

And... Hi, roti... canai? O.O (May I know who is this?)

Anonymous said...

kai yuen heartless,4get me anymore~4get roti canai is whom~u say d tat male friend is td1 "dai lou" ma=.=+

Lau Ky said...

I guess you are Wei Loong. One thing is for sure, no I am not sorry that I don't know who you are (who would have know who the heck is Roti Canai and Pisang and perhaps Kaya XD), because as I can see here you can't even spell my name correctly, draw! XD

Anonymous said...

yaya,me is wei loong^^,good good~u get it!! but who is wei loong,ur friend o=.=?me angus la=.=+baka,surprise leh,i now studying at tars le,long time no c,hihi,when we wanna go "da gei"again???