When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

World of Tender eFf-me-please

Just not long ago my boss walked towards me, and said to me "Our tender price for the Project XXX is a million more expensive than other bidders."

...






A "tender price" is a price that a particular company used to bid for a particular project offered by a particular contractor (I think so). And so one of my jobs in this company is to calculate the tender price that we should bid in order to "win" that project over (hence, we must attract people with a cheaper price, but not as cheap as to the extent of making a loss). My last tender calculated took me weeks, the longest I've done. Cause it was a eff-fing HUGEASS church, no kidding. Have you seen a church with 6 floors? Not enough? How about 6 floors AND 3 holy eff-fing basements?

If someone told you that the tender price that they calculated are accurate, they are probably lying. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE on this Earth can do it without a single mistake AT ALL. Especially with this kinda ass kicking huge church, it leaves me no ground to be "perfect" at all.

Guess what's the price that I calculated for this *holy* church? A freaking RM 15,000,000.00 damn it! Our price is a million more than others, that's only accounted to 6.6 percent! I mean, unless other bidders don't need to earn profit at all, but what the heck is wrong with this!? @.@ Okay, the main point here is, I'm starting to doubt whether I did something wrong somewhere. As you all know, you get more mistakes with more work. (Though my superior kinda "consoled" me that it wasn't my fault, that it IS that way, that... bla. But still...)

AHA, think twice, no, you should think three times before you decided to employ me in your future firm.

I'm dead...

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Sound so OS's job lol ... tender again swt

Lau Ky said...

Huh?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Can a company just pass such important job to someone unexperienced? No offense.. Just curious?

Lau Ky said...

Just because they have SO MUCH to count, and they only have ONE to count. That's why. And now they have TWO, but soon they will be left with ONE. That's the gist of it.