When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"You are what you eat" (What does it gonna do with my entry here? =.=)

Let me hereby strictly emphasize on the fact that I am NOT a good ol' little obedient cute cute pink colour Hello Kitty kinda guy(kid) that every family loves to have before I continue. I am in fact, an awfully hopeless big-time sucker, who practically never gives a damn about what's gonna happen to his family as long as he is well being so long as God (in this case, I'm referring to Gerard) has not landed his fist-of-fury onto this mutha-eff'er for every single sinful deed of his. I had but not once scolded my mum, I had once "pretended" to hit my grandma, I had but not once scolded my grandma, I had but not once ignored the many advises from my family, I had but not once ran away from home, I had but not once the feeling of having to annihilate the whole of my family members (now now now don't go staring at me with that look of yours, it was a process of growing up am I right?). All in all I still want to emphasize on this, I am NOT an obedient friendly neighbourhood child of yours, alright?


No, I'm NOT an angel trapped inside the body of a devil, I'm too evil for that. (Sorry Kenny Sia)


Yes, indeed I am a devil trapped inside the body of a devil, perhaps more than that. (Sorry again)


Okay, let me get straight to the point. I just had a dinner together with my family. And yes, a homemade dinner, by my dad.

What? Isn't that more than enough to convince you that I'm glad and in fact happy about it? The fact is, I've never been able to eat together with my family for months now (HOMEMADE I mean). If any of you staying outside such as renting a house or hostel you would understand my feeling. The troublesome and tiresome of having constantly Ta Pau'ing outside is simply, awful. Despite the fact that you have had to wait for up to an hour and STILL get shytty food, or risking to upset your stomach with all those dirty and unhealthy treats out there (you never know what you could find in your meals, cockroaches, flies, oh, and tons of Aji-no-Motto, if I ever give a shyt about its spelling), of many issues. There was once, that this stupid shyt got me, which ultimately led to a melancholy (I'm serious) of mine that I avoided to eat outside, even though nobody cooks at home. So? I ended up starving myself for a whole darn week.

No not that I'm that sensitive or paranoid towards outside food, it's just that I'm lazy (aha there you go you lame bastard) to go around and Ta Pau all that nonsense. But after having to live under such condition, I've suddenly came to realize that how important are my parents to me.

...

Yes, you got me right. And that came out from a badass sucker, me.

...

No, you got me wrong. Let me rephrase, I mean I came to realize that how important are my parents to me, as COOK.

...
...

Damn Shack, you bastard.


Yes, scold all you want.



I love you dad, for your dishes tonight. Although I know I will have to go Ta Pau'ing all my way to end this peaceful pissful holiday of mine starting from tomorrow onwards, again.

Be glad and eat while/what you can and don't go all way complaining about your parents' cooking before you forget what I said here, and what I'm undergoing.


P/S: Bro Yang Guo, sorry la for the Comic Fiesta thingy. I'll see which day I suddenly have the mood and dig it out and talk about it again XD And congratz that you have finally joined this insane bunch of bloggers, welcome to blogosphere my friend~


Darn I just couldn't stop myself from doing this, I stress again, I am NOT a good good good X1000000 son, I'm just another sicko that you can find out there.

7 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh yeah i understand the feeling of tapauing 5 days a week now .... last 2 weeks was a total of 11 days of tapauing, not to mention the same food -.- and the variety of it. Your post just reminded that i intended to post an entry about the food in setapak =.= which i forgot to XDXD

~K£cќ~ said...

N btw, your dad isnt only good to cook for you, he provides you cash too ... oops @.@

Anonymous said...

Haha, I just want da pics ler lol XD. I only got the pic of tht supa hot Chobits cosplayer and Uchiha Itachi.....

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I plan to cook from next sem onwards... Hope this plan will be successfully accomplished. Heee

Why you have to TaPau next week? Go back PJ or parents go traveling?

~K£cќ~ said...

Parents working? @.@

Lau Ky said...

Kelvin - I have been doing so for months, without even counting I have been doing so when I first got into Uni until now (when I was staying out)

Jess - Cause my parents won't be as free as Thursday, it was a holiday here at KL.

yang guo - Yes I got a whole lot of pictures, but then I'm not sure whether I could upload them all with this connection of mine -.-" But we'll see.

~K£cќ~ said...

Yea and i will continue to do so for another 4 years ARGH ... you only got 3 -.- makes us even Zzzz