When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Health Minister at his best

It's on the news, it's on the radio, it's on TV, it plagues everyone's mind (especially Chinese); I know I know, our Health Hell Minister might just wanted to show us how "healthy" he is, but... through that?

Alright if you were to ask my opinion on this whole affair I'd say "Even the movie star itself has got nothing much to comment on the tape distributed and resigned without even cared to crap much about it, what am I to comment anything on it?".
But I'm gonna say this, "Politicians are the political tools themselves, they simply utilize each other, so who's the real winner in the end?" --- ME. (BLUEK~)


Oh come on the whole thing itself is a joke! What more can we say? Come on laugh all you can! It's just another bloody lame joke by Malaysians. Laugh while you can, cause another big fat lame joke is approaching - The Erection Election.

Somehow... When I read about this news and saw Datuk Chua's face, it reminds me of this movie...


And SOMEHOW in my dirty mind I started to think the other way




Paint'ing is really a paint in the arse (fonts are still okay, but Chua's head... -.-"), I shall start learning Photoshop.

No comments: