When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking forth

Okay, I heard the bang. Sometimes I wonder, what are fireworks for? Besides the fact (that everybody thinks) that it's pretty to look at, I still think it's just like shooting cash into the sky (yes it's bloody expensive mind you).

Okay, in the coming 2008, I wish to

1) Get a good examination result, at least better than 2007's, if not 3.9.

2) Break Minesweeper's Best Time record and hopefully will be able to enter the world chart.

3) Stop playing DotA forever (yes it's bloody boring, but why am I keep playing it)

4) Finished all the anime on hands and reorganize my laptop (it's messy and full of files here and there).

5) Hopefully I will continue my Shackiepedia project (I've not forgotten) and able to finish it this year.

6) Blog more often.

7) Have infinite pool of ideas to blog about.

8) Be more evil.

9) Be richer.

10) Get more friends.

11) More outings.

12) Really get to learn guitar.

13) Really get to learn Japanese.

14) Continue to try all sorts of nice food.

15) And of course, live happily throughout the year.


Hi, 2008.


(SOMEHOW, I felt like as if this first post of mine for 2008 is super lame -.-"")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, not as lame as mine!!!!!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Not lame at all, an ambitious one!!!