When I say shit, I really mean shit. And I do talk shit.

Powered By Blogger

zLz's Malaysia Election 2008 Special


View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Make yourself a living legend

Before I go, I asked "So, will you be coming back?"

"Who knows" was all that he said.

After a day with him, I started to think...
"Maybe what he said was right."

Why are we studying? I started to doubt my existence and direction.

I never had many close friends, but you are one of them. No matter what your decision is, I'll always be by your side (sounds so gay).

But it's true, not everyone is cut out to be a perfect bookworm scoring 3.95 in every single freaking examination and shines its way throughout the route (no offense), trust me, not everyone can do that. Though I somehow cannot agree with every little things that you said this afternoon, but you got your point there. Maybe you are one of them, maybe you are just one of the many successful businessmen/entrepreneurs out there and maybe the time now is right too.

Go! Go ahead and dig your way to the cash! Fear nobody's words! Go and find your dream! You know that I'll always be wishing for you. Just so you know, if you so happen to come across any downtime in your future ("touch-wood"), I'll be here listening, just keep that in mind. And if you are to be successful, I will be very happy too.

Though today was a harsh one, but I still learned a thing or two from you. But it really makes me wonder,

I couldn't study and score well
I couldn't stand hardworks (I have sensitive nose just so you know, I cannot work under hot suns and dusty environments)
I couldn't talk/socialize/present well
I couldn't write well
And hell yea I couldn't be so drawing well
I couldn't listen/obey well
I do not have much skill with me
And most importantly my family is not rich

Now what the hell am I gonna be in the future!!? Should I even be continue studying now -.-

"在这个世界钱不是万能, 但这个世界没有钱就万万不能"

To a certain extent, I do agree with that. Don't you think so?

1 comment:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I think there is not only a way to realize our dream... There is an idiom sounds something like this "there are many ways to reach Rome"

Not every stubbornness is good, but I believe stubborn with purpose is not considered bad....